Ye week thoda busy. But I am definitely going to watch it next week
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye week thoda busy. But I am definitely going to watch it next week
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Raise your hands if you still have not watched Pathaan and never plan on watching it.😆
I will watch down the road on Netflix.
Can’t take a near 2 year old to the cinema yet
I'm not gonna watch. But will defend everybody's right to watch this shitty movie. 😆
Me i don't go to theatre will wait for it to come on ott or tv
busy with relatives at home.. Plus have more visitors on sunday..
I will try sneaking out tomorrow
It is like a 3 hour movie. I hope you have a good excuse ready. Imagine you say "brb, going to just take a nice walk around the neighborhood" and then you come back 5 hours later 😆
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Why just hands, I'll raise myself to my full height of 6'3"... ain't watching it 😆
I like to watch logical stuff, Bollywood masala movies not my cup of tea. I'm still regretting watching Drishyam II
Hello Amitabh ji
or is it Abhishek?😳
if it's free to watch still will not watch it. I am getting bored watching Bollywood movies.. no logic and no sense. even Bollywood people themself tell the public that "if you want to watch Bollywood movies please keep your brain at home.." and I can't do that.Originally posted by: la_Reine
Raise your hands if you still have not watched Pathaan and never plan on watching it.😆





\Originally posted by: semantic.error
Wasn't planning to watch it. But now I will out of a desire to spite the boycott hooligans. If it's too unbearable, I will sneak into a showing of EEAAO.
Je baat....🥳🥳😆
I haven’t seen it yet due to health issues but I plan to as soon as I possibly can 🫣
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I haven’t seen it yet due to health issues but I plan to as soon as I possibly can 🫣
Get well soon sweetheart...❤️🤗
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...
18