Episode discussion # 17

Posted: 1 years ago

Behno aaj dev vidhi ki chumma chatti k chalte bo thread complete ho gya... To yahan aa jao

New EDT ðŸ¥³ðŸ¤—

Aaj revu ki aane se thread itna jaldi Khatam hogay. 

Originally posted by sumaishu

New EDT ðŸ¥³ðŸ¤—

Aaj revu ki aane se thread itna jaldi Khatam hogay. 

Han inki kissi vissi se starting hui nd revu ka aana to cherry on the top tha

Wow new EDT 

Congratulations!! We finished the thread early this time

Originally posted by Shinika

Wow new EDT 

Congratulations!! We finished the thread early this time

is it. to me it felt it took forever. 

may be I lost a track of the time. 

Originally posted by md410

is it. to me it felt it took forever. 

may be I lost a track of the time. 

🤣🤣

I am re-watching the old episodes... Yaar Dev and Vidhi's character growth is tremendous... Nahi dekho na pehle ke episodes to pata hi na chale...😊

Originally posted by Fanzzz

🤣🤣

I am re-watching the old episodes... Yaar Dev and Vidhi's character growth is tremendous... Nahi dekho na pehle ke episodes to pata hi na chale...😊

yes that is true. 

And no OTT, illogical things except Amba filling her parting. 

some have issues with office track being too short, but I am fine as to have story progressed it was required. else it would have felt it is going in cycles. thais is another thing about this show. new week new issue or track. pace is fast. there is a drama obviously but leads are given equal time and vamp is not peety, her transformation to becoming mean is justified. 

Congratulations  on new thread ...shaadi se pehle yeh bhi khatam hojaegi 😅😅

Originally posted by md410

yes that is true. 

And no OTT, illogical things except Amba filling her parting. 

some have issues with office track being too short, but I am fine as to have story progressed it was required. else it would have felt it is going in cycles. thais is another thing about this show. new week new issue or track. pace is fast. there is a drama obviously but leads are given equal time and vamp is not peety, her transformation to becoming mean is justified. 

I agree with you on this... This is one of the most logical and relatable shows that I have watched recently... Acting wise every one is superb... No major OTT and fast paced... Best part is the understanding and trust that the leads have... Nahi to har drame mein either FL mahan banke sacrifice karti rehti hai ya fir ML ke aage piche khud ko prove karne ke liye ghumti rehti hai...

Edited by Fanzzz - 1 years ago