Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: anonymous1975

I like the singers, but can't deal with the drama and the other non music nonsense!

For Pete's sake, leave Chirag alone...and stop forcefully pairing Rishi and Bidipta...it is just so tacky!!

Was bummed that Kavya was eliminated but then I have realised that judges have a few favourites and so do the public and if a particular contestant doesn't catch the eye of the public, he/she will not get enough votes even if they are good!

I forward all that ott crap 😆 

even the cringe, when they put the crown and sash on her ufff. 

It still bothers me they dont call so many music related guests…waise bhi music teams ko film promotions ke time bhi nahi puchte hai, toh you would expect a music based reality show to not do that.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I personally find this season much better than season 11. Season 10 and 12 were of course more enjoyable. And I have stopped caring for the drama in these shows, nothing in our hands. It was there, it will be there. Better to ignore. 

Season 10 for me will always be ultimate ❤️ 

I used to follow the show diligently last season but this year I barely watched it, just ffing to the performances.

I got out off after the aashiqui episode…and then only actors ko bula rahe hai when there are so many potential guests.

I dont get these reality show makers…they can legit get trp breaking if they focus on less drama and get quality guests…they chose not to 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

So far so good.

but ever since Neha left👍🏼

🤣 

Why did she leave any idea. ? 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Before season 12 I last watched Indian Idol several years ago.  I don't know the season number, but I think that's the season when Sreeram won / came runner up. There were a few good singers in that season.  I seem to vaguely remember that there was a bit of drama even in that season - and I now realize that must have been intentionally created.

I have watched that, then that X Factor, and Amul something where Aniket was (that's how I remember his name), and then I don't know which serial or which year, but the one which had Aishwarya Majmudar and Anwesha were there.  And then there was one show / year of Nihira Joshi.

Those three last named above were just mindblowing.  I think individually they could have gone on to rule the airwaves, but they suffered from an accident of history that they came on the scene just as Shreya Ghoshal was starting to lift off.  

And before that Sa Re Ga Ma many years (decades?) back.

In all these years, there are a few names that have stuck in the mind.  Like Vineet, Sonakshi (from her II Junior days), Anwesha, Aishwarya, Bela, Sanjeev.  

But nothing like season 12.  I think I have become a life long fan of Pawandeep and Arunita - as individual artists, regardless of their off screen lives.  

Especially Arunita - I think she is surely capable of rising as much as Shreya Ghoshal, but as we have seen many times in the past, luck plays a part in getting the right opportunities. 

Arunita is honestly a kohinoor. If this were the 90s she would have worked with the best and become one of the biggest singers ever. 

Its so sad whats happened to the music industry. Kahan gaye voh din 💔

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

If BW isn't giving opportunity to talents like Aru..its Bollywood's loss.. Quality music is a rarity in current BW..

They didn't even recognise a voice like Pawan..BW music revolves around peppy numbers with occasional romantic ones thrown in..they need soft, sugary voices sounding like clones

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

If BW isn't giving opportunity to talents like Aru..its Bollywood's loss.. Quality music is a rarity in current BW..

They didn't even recognise a voice like Pawan..BW music revolves around peppy numbers with occasional romantic ones thrown in..they need soft, sugary voices sounding like clones

Well, BW is not even able or willing to utilize the talent of Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal.  If you listen to their songs in the 4 large Southern Indian language films, you will get an idea of what Hindi films are missing.