Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Chik Fil-A spicy chicken burger was the best ๐Ÿ˜

Were your taste buds affected by your mystery illness too? ๐Ÿ˜†

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Wait, are you calling us tacky, classless, show-offs etc.? 

No but I can call you whatever you want me to call you 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Best wishes ๐Ÿ˜† 

Donโ€™t think they would be accepting any gifts too. Probably just within family. 

Best wishes toh filhaal Adani ke saath hai๐Ÿ˜›Ambanis are the definition of money canโ€™t buy class. Everything is always so gaudy and tacky with them. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Were your taste buds affected by your mystery illness too? ๐Ÿ˜†

chik fil omg that is one of the best chicken chains and those who eat burgers ( the best is in and out burger ) !! They have a veggie grilled cheese burger as well ( vegetarian) !! 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

I get it the weather has been dreary everywhere lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

See, I don't think you do. Because you are laughing. I don't think you understand the struggle of realizing you have no motivation to do any work, so you decide to go to the gym to get some energy, but then you see the temperature and you realize you would have to layer up and down four times, and then you remember you are low on fuel, so you would have to stop at the gas station and get out in this chilly miserable wind, not to mention these rising gas prices make your miserable evening even more miserable, so you decide to watch tv on the couch under a blanket, but the weather is just so miserable, it's creeping into your house too, and now you would have to heat the house to an ungodly temperature but the central heating makes everything even worse because of how uncomfortable heating is, so you go on this miserable internet hellscape and rant about it for validation, but instead you have fellow internet user wat_up react to you with a laughing emoji, and somehow that's colder than the weather and that's when you truly feel the chill. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

See, I don't think you do. Because you are laughing. I don't think you understand the struggle of realizing you have no motivation to do any work, so you decide to go to the gym to get some energy, but then you see the temperature and you realize you would have to layer up and down four times, and then you remember you are low on fuel, so you would have to stop at the gas station and get out in this chilly miserable wind, not to mention these rising gas prices make your miserable evening even more miserable, so you decide to watch tv on the couch under a blanket, but the weather is just so miserable, it's creeping into your house too, and now you would have to heat the house to an ungodly temperature but the central heating makes everything even worse because of how uncomfortable heating is, so you go on this miserable internet hellscape and rant about it for validation, but instead you have fellow internet user wat_up react to you with a laughing emoji, and somehow that's colder than the weather and that's when you truly feel the chill. 

Get your vitamin D levels checked

Get a light box for your desk 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ so dramatic !! Now Iโ€™m scared ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ to use the laughing emoji !! Between how long did it take u to write this essay ?

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Get your vitamin D levels checked

Get a light box for your desk 

I am just being dramatic for the gallery. I have layered up because I got a dinner invite.  ๐Ÿ˜†

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

IS THERE A PAN-INDIAN WAVE GRIPPING THE NEWLY RELEASED PATHAAN MOVIE ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

https://www.latestly.com/agency-news/entertainment-news-pathaan-fever-grips-fans-across-bengal-4757944.html

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ so dramatic !! Now Iโ€™m scared ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ to use the laughing emoji !! Between how long did it take u to write this essay ?

Surprisingly little time. Typing is one of my core skills  ๐Ÿ˜†