Especially the American ones
https://twitter.com/elizaorlins/status/1618237908691083271?s=21&t=Gtb2Ni_65J4rLnVOGMkVwQ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Especially the American ones
https://twitter.com/elizaorlins/status/1618237908691083271?s=21&t=Gtb2Ni_65J4rLnVOGMkVwQ
https://twitter.com/jpeeqay/status/1618376792968134661?s=20&t=ExZk44kaMa7vDMi4prUTnwUkrainians are not beating the Nazi allegations.
Nobody talked on dimples role in the movie here!! I didn’t know she was In it till now lol anyhow to me it’s about SALMAN!!
God bless the Chik Fil A drive through kid who got my name exactly right on the order when all before him have failed miserably with their iterations. There is salvation for you, son.
Originally posted by: 7ASRWCIY2HM2LMVT
God bless the Chik Fil A drive through kid who got my name exactly right on the order when all before him have failed miserably with their iterations. There is salvation for you, son.
Chik Fil-A spicy chicken burger was the best 😍
There's nothing worse than a dreary day in winter
Originally posted by: semantic.error
There's nothing worse than a dreary day in winter
It’s mostly been that for me in here . Probably the only time Florida sounds even remotely appealing to me .
lol 😂Originally posted by: semantic.error
There's nothing worse than a dreary day in winter
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0