Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is fake right?
Why would Virat gift him a car?
He might have, this is not uncommon among celebrities,
but on a side note, life Ho to aisi, gift mein hi sab mil Gaya 😆
Iam seeing it to see Salman Khan I can’t wait it’s been long since seen him since May 2021🥳🥳🥳🥳
I think it be cool 😎!! And more the merrier 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳cool music and chilling with bollysection members !!
I've always said I wanted to meet you. And you always brush it off 😆
Have you purchased the movie on prime yet?
Wow 🤩 cool !!
I've always said I wanted to meet you. And you always brush it off 😆
Have you purchased the movie on prime yet?
salman sexy onscreen 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
DID SANIA MIRZA JUST INDICATE THAT IT'S A WRAP AFTER THE AUSSIE OPEN MIXED DOUBLES ? 😲
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0