Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Ak has a panic attack: Epi Air Date Jan 25 2023 - Page 33

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IAMHope

some rock, paper, scissor type game coming up between Nav and Abhir? 

9EFB66B2-D265-4A3C-BA26-DF16329B72B5.jpeg

Is Abhinav wearing the sweater that Abhi gifted? ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

I don't know. Feels like it just keeps dragging.

Do we really expect Abhinav grabbing Abhi's arm and go if anything happens to me take care of nickiji and Aksharaji? ðŸ˜†

I think Abhi treats Abhinav and then goes back to Udaipur and we pick up where Abhir has his school trip to Udaipur and Muskhaan finds work in Udaipur so Akshu and Abhinav have to go to Udaipur.

There Akshu gets hints of what kind of life Abhi has now that she is out of the picture. She will see him with Roohi and feel guilty that Neil is no longer there. Maybe be shocked at how coordial Abhi is with Arohi. She may find out Abhi is back to being just a doctor while Mahima is MD of Birla Hospital. Would be nice if she bumped into Rohan who tells her this and lets slip Sir isn't the same anymore. 

then why this nav accident now just to drag the episodes 🤔

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Jyothi001

that actor who plays virat does not even no acting just like jharu giving weird expressions

Neil is good artist. For that Virat character he does not need to stress more. It's just flip flop ones so easy to do. When he is alone in emotional scenes he nails.with pakhi cringe starts. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago
Jyothi001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehersudha

Neil is good artist. For that Virat character he does not need to stress more. It's just flip flop ones so easy to do. When he is alone in emotional scenes he nails.with pakhi cringe starts. 

ok i sometimes see just clips here and ther not full episodes 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

all these characters has been given multiple chances based on human emotions but no use, u can't compare abhis mistakes with these people then u need compare his love for akshu to these people, r we able to do it. Abhi needs to give it back to his mom the day he does he is perfect and akshara also needs to give it back to her in law and take abhi out of his maa jaap, in case of abhinav we r not loving bcoz he is accha admi bcoz he stays in a illusionary world , cvs can turn him bura anytime we don't know. I have only hope on abhir to show abhi mirror abt his mom

I was talking about our liking for characters. Why do we demonize aroo and manjari and willing to give abhimanyu so many chances to redeem ? Manjari and abhimanyu r not separate.  Ek hi been bajti hai dono ki. When one says yes the other says yes , no toh no...isn't manjari a human too who is selfish for her son ? 

Abhinav is not living in illusion..he is happy go lucky positive person..he is only acting on his feelings....it's been 6 yrs akshu is with him as his wife ..he didn't see her missing her past life , he doesn't know "deeeeep" down she is not over her ex husband , he is imp to her, so he will will propose....so what.. ...if akshu says no , he won't grab her and do bole chudiya around her, hurt himself, emo blackmail her..that's what is imp to me..akshu is not abhimanyus property.  

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: IAMHope

some rock, paper, scissor type game coming up between Nav and Abhir? 

9EFB66B2-D265-4A3C-BA26-DF16329B72B5.jpeg

This is dinner party get up na. 

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

To get abhi to his manzil akshu and find ways to burn that dirty mufler. 

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

it makes lot more sense for Abhi to know the truth than the other way around with Ak knowing Abhi’s state ( ofcourse, this should come out later). 
Drag is killing…Abhi should at least go back with fake mg truth out. 🤞 

I still don’t believe Ak and Nav mg real.

Jyothi001 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Krinya

I was talking about our liking for characters. Why do we demonize aroo and manjari and willing to give abhimanyu so many chances to redeem ? Manjari and abhimanyu r not separate.  Ek hi been bajti hai dono ki. When one says yes the other says yes , no toh no...isn't manjari a human too who is selfish for her son ? 

Abhinav is not living in illusion..he is happy go lucky positive person..he is only acting on his feelings....it's been 6 yrs akshu is with him as his wife ..he didn't see her missing her past life , he doesn't know "deeeeep" down she is not over her ex husband , he is imp to her, so he will will propose....so what.. ...if akshu says no , he won't grab her and do bole chudiya around her, hurt himself, emo blackmail her..that's what is imp to me..akshu is not abhimanyus property.  

plz dont compare abhi with manjari, abhi never emotionally blackmailed anybody  u will see in future how much lucky go is abhinav, u r just misunderstanding abhis bolechudiyaan plz see the prior episodes and talk why he did bole chudiya, even abhimanyu is not akshus property wenever she wants she comes and tells to go, then why is she calling abhimanyu regarding navs accident? 

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I feel ya girl. It's just a bit too OTT for my taste. No acha admi himself advertises himself as such, they let their actions speak for themselves. He is more like a self-proclaimed acha admi.

They can't have a balanced character. Either they're toxic, or they're completely dumb if they're good. Good ≠ dumb. Again, a very ancient way of thinking. Creatives need a software update in their brains. SMH.

This content was originally posted by: Aarthiviji

I feel unable to connect with him..further..

Dunno how justification of characterisation s heading to...but too forced and i m hating abhinav now