Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Abhimanyu hit abhinav kya ðŸ¤£

I think he didn't fall off high enough from a pahar! 

When is he going! I'm bored 😴 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

yes yes they did, thanks to you tube I accidentally watched it and now I’m lost   

he waited for months  only co parenting then when she met with an accident and his doc ex wife did the operation and saved her, then he realized he loved his current wife, in that clip also some members of the family keep blaming the heroine ðŸ˜†

Why only I should suffer,🤗 others should also know what happened  can you imagine this happening here, only difference music therapy 

that's sai ka dream that they did. They did nothing she slept. Next day she said to sai . Kaku scolded her saying if you have to sleep why u went there u could have slept here only. 😉

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

nothing. He clearly told day1 that I can never give that sukh you understand. It's for vinu adoption they marry as they refused to give to single Virat. Later two beds shown. Kuch nahi hua. In between they went out for that spl outing but pussss he gave medicines as she is not well and  she slept . Sai imagined kick kuch but next day pakhi said all openly 🤣🤣🤣 ghum is my stress relief sometimes.. execution is well there not characters or actors.They hold the plot perfectly and close it in time not stretching like bubblegum. 

Latest promo, does virat get shot where the sun don't shine?? Like no future chirag also! 

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thry've successfully turned acha admi to cringe too.

No shade to Jay Soni, he's a good actor. It's just the creatives are not very creative. Couldn't they have given Akshara a more sane and stable acha admi instead of this dumb fella?

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I think he didn't fall off high enough from a pahar! 

When is he going! I'm bored 😴 

Same feeling re..i am too frustrated on this aacha admi..i think we r not able to connect further with him ..high time to make him die 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Thry've successfully turned acha admi to cringe too.

No shade to Jay Soni, he's a good actor. It's just the creatives are not very creative. Couldn't they have given Akshara a more sane and stable acha admi instead of this dumb fella?

I feel unable to connect with him..further..

Dunno how justification of characterisation s heading to...but too forced and i m hating abhinav now 

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

Definitely can't play the gender card here...

My only question is if everyone is a human with emotions who makes mistakes , why  are manjari and aroo evil witches? Why don't we judge parth with the same yardstick ? Why do we hate harsh ? Why not love anisha too ? Why was khera a criminal ? Human emotions cover all aspects like selfishness , jealousy , anger , hatred ..then all these characters must be give  a second chance . 

Bas we can't love abhinav bec he is acha admi. The logic is baffling. Chalo. At least abhinav won't break things when akshu breaks his heart . But since he is acha admi he is too boring for anybodys liking..but itna bhi interesting na ho  like aroo and manjari..

Coming to abhi deserves to know abt abir ...he will anyways know , dekhte hai kya kamaal kar dega interesting admi Dr Birla. 

all these characters has been given multiple chances based on human emotions but no use, u can't compare abhis mistakes with these people then u need compare his love for akshu to these people, r we able to do it. Abhi needs to give it back to his mom the day he does he is perfect and akshara also needs to give it back to her in law and take abhi out of his maa jaap, in case of abhinav we r not loving bcoz he is accha admi bcoz he stays in a illusionary world , cvs can turn him bura anytime we don't know. I have only hope on abhir to show abhi mirror abt his mom

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Is this the Hall of Fame post you wanted me to read Nitya?

What am I no1 in ? 🤔
Lord I hope it’s not because I’m always on the forum?? ðŸ˜­

last weeks hall of fame number one (followed by Nisha Meher and Grace), I don’t know for what, maybe posts not sure about that, guess who’s on 5, I have never been on any hall of fame or wall of fame,ever before at least you are a veteran onIF I am just one month experienced, imagine how much time I have spent here ðŸ˜†

Ash now we can proudly add this to the Birla wall of fame ( remember their trophies wala scene)😳 

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Abhimanyu hit abhinav kya ðŸ¤£

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Latest promo, does virat get shot where the sun don't shine?? Like no future chirag also! 

pakgis uterus gone last trip now it's Virat turn to throw that away so that pakhis obsession on him dies peedapoye🤣🤣🤣