Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Well, it's not just Indian families. Pakistani families are cursed with that joint family jaap as well (though not on as big of a scale, Alhumdulillah).

I believe in moderation and maintaining balance. Give the wife her separate portion (if not a whole house) and keep her and parents away from each other's affairs. They should be civil with each other. All they owe each other is kindness and respect.

The guy can mingle with his family all he wants as long as he is prioritizing his wife in matters he needs to and giving her her due rights (time, respect, care, affection, money, etc)

Originally posted by: Jyothi001

thats true itv should first show son going against his mom wen mom is wrong, joint family is a curse to indian society , but as per my experience sometimes even husband is blamed and parents taking advantage of emotional situation,  not only joint family indian parents involving is a curse to our gen . Social pressures and expectations r more, best mantra is to cut it off even if u r daughter, son, son in law or daughter in law. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

last weeks hall of fame number one (followed by Nisha Meher and Grace), I don’t know for what, maybe posts not sure about that, guess who’s on 5, I have never been on any hall of fame or wall of fame,ever before at least you are a veteran onIF I am just one month experienced, imagine how much time I have spent here 😆

Ash now we can proudly add this to the Birla wall of fame ( remember their trophies wala scene)😳 

every day likes re . 🤣🤣🤣 That shows how much we waste time here 🥁

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Lool backup option is always broom!

I actually feel sorry for her 😕 

I don't 😆

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mehersudha

pakgis uterus gone last trip now it's Virat turn to throw that away so that pakhis obsession on him dies peedapoye🤣🤣🤣

That show is such a stress buster 🤣🤣

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you so much, Jyothi. I really appreciate your kind words. I am, Alhumdulillah, in a much better place now. You're right life is all about learning the lessons and moving on. We can't be stuck in one place. i am married again, Alhumdulillah.

I hope your situation has gotten better now.

Originally posted by: Jyothi001

sorry for both of u, I understand the emotional state wat it makes u do and how we see our life, Me and my husband have undergone lot of emotional abuse from our own parents and inlaws, but we  have to move on, life is detach urself from all negatives focus on urself and don't allow people to take advantage. Hope u both feel better and always live a life with lots of positivity😊

Hopefaith thumbnail

that's sai ka dream that they did. They did nothing she slept. Next day she said to sai . Kaku scolded her saying if you have to sleep why u went there u could have slept here only. 😉

Thanks for sharing this information Meher  

Aisa Sapna Kaun Dekhta Hai 

now I can breathe again  after watching the clip I started imagining all darawane things 😆

I loved the last sentence of your post 🤣

thank you🥰

my apologies Ash but since I watched it, not knowing it was a dream, and suffered, all should too🤗

Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

That show is such a stress buster 🤣🤣

that family is full of nonsense. Sai can't stay there for a minute. She got her another home there. This fellow is gadha. He loves Sai no doubt but pakhi Is his grahan. Pakhi can never get Virat but still she won't leave him..that Gunda is super good. He is redeemed and total positive..he only told savi truth to virat Abey Teri beti re. 🤣🤣🦵vinu truth too he is about to say to Sai but gave Virat a Chance tell truth orelse you will cry while life i said truth. I like that character like anything. Whenever he comes he kicks Virat and goes away. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago
Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neenzz

Thank you so much, Jyothi. I really appreciate your kind words. I am, Alhumdulillah, in a much better place now. You're right life is all about learning the lessons and moving on. We can't be stuck in one place. i am married again, Alhumdulillah.

I hope your situation has gotten better now.

Happy to hear that ☺

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Madhu

he is completely paralysed after hearing Nav's fake love story

now he is in his own world..

Usko aas paas kuch nahin dikhai dega, sunai dega....😆

he has to come out of this trans of fakeness....which he may get to see in Nav's health issue tomorrow

Because Abhimaniyu believes in proof only..naaa...

He will definitely see some something and then questioning starts...hoping for this...

Can't take more drag..

I don't know. Feels like it just keeps dragging.

Do we really expect Abhinav grabbing Abhi's arm and go if anything happens to me take care of nickiji and Aksharaji? 😆

I think Abhi treats Abhinav and then goes back to Udaipur and we pick up where Abhir has his school trip to Udaipur and Muskhaan finds work in Udaipur so Akshu and Abhinav have to go to Udaipur.

There Akshu gets hints of what kind of life Abhi has now that she is out of the picture. She will see him with Roohi and feel guilty that Neil is no longer there. Maybe be shocked at how coordial Abhi is with Arohi. She may find out Abhi is back to being just a doctor while Mahima is MD of Birla Hospital. Would be nice if she bumped into Rohan who tells her this and lets slip Sir isn't the same anymore. 

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

that family is full of nonsense. Sai can't stay there for a minute. She got her another home there. This fellow is gadha. He loves Sai no doubt but pakhi Is his grahan. Pakhi can never get Virat but still she won't leave him..that Gunda is super good. He is redeemed and total positive..he only told savi truth to virat Abey Teri beti re. 🤣🤣🦵vinu truth too he is about to say to Sai but gave Virat a Chance tell truth orelse you will cry while life i said truth. I like that character like anything. Whenever he comes he kicks Virat and goes away. 

that actor who plays virat does not even no acting just like jharu giving weird expressions