Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Just with one scene today CVs made Abhinav unwanted....

Please go away...take your fake love story with you...

He did not even consider how Ak will feel about this lie??

This muskan looks another kaand kumari...i donot want her for anyone ðŸ˜†

let her stay in kasauli...

She messed up..provoked Abhinav and then saying sorry 

Ak wont react...MUTE Mode on...

The only purpose of showing Abhinav telling fake love story is to make Abhi to think that Akshu moved on &love someone else & he also have to move on.

Hi! Susi..this is my POV...

She is hesitant..we saw today she is severely traumatized. She is not carrying about what nav blabbers or outsiders. Same with Abhimaniyu is Zombie..he also does not care about others speaking. Both are like that. They care only about each other what the other says. 

The way Abhimaniyu came suddenly and their face off....both are taunting each other...

There is no remorse, guilt 1% in Abhimaniyu

Ak is very insecure of his past behaviour..will he accept them...trust her??? If he had shown some realization, she may have opened up to him for Abhir truth. 

She thinks he will leave them..then whats the point to make Abhir go through emotional turmoil. She is holding back now for Abhir shake. She is not bothered about Abhinav or anyone else saying about her...she is living as mother and deep buried love for Abhimaniyu

She won't move on...she asked Abhinab clearly - what you will get from this marriage, he said the happiness of being father of Abhir

Now, This neighbours Muskaan and Neelima provoked him to confess his love and do real marriage...hence this joker is now scrutinizing every gesture of Akshara as green signal. They are good friends..she is been doing his household work since 6 years. now he has crossed his lines..

did I miss out any scene where Ak clearly gave him green signal as lover or wife???

I am very disturbed seeing both suffering badly...

Agree with everything you have said. Just want to add whilst Ak has no feelings towards achha aadmi, she is eternally grateful. We all know she is very loyal and I think that could also one of the reasons she is holding back telling Abhi. 

Achha aadmi sharing details about his married life to his neighbours, I am sorry that is low. He is clearly not as selfless as we were led to believe. And his fake love story that was so horrid. Cant wait for Ak to bring him down to earth from his illusions.

DiamondLife thumbnail

It will be good to see..

Abhimaniyu coming back to treat Abhinav

Then stay overnight to neelilma-Muskan place...

Let this mother daughter talk about fake relation..nav will need to put medicine at some place where Ak will be hesitant..will call neelima to do it...

These 2 ladies messed up today...let them correct...let Abhinav in his unconscious state blabber that i lied the love story..hence i got the punishment...

It will be good to see..

Abhimaniyu coming back to treat Abhinav

Then stay overnight to neelilma-Muskan place...

Let this mother daughter talk about fake relation..nav will need to put medicine at some place where Ak will be hesitant..will call neelima to do it...

These 2 ladies messed up today...let them correct...let Abhinav in his unconscious state blabber that i lied the love story..hence i got the punishment...

love it. So you dont think Abhi heard achha aadmi saying his love story is fake?. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

it has become filthy too. How many times has he wiped his tears with that. It hasnt been washed since Abhir returned it

AK cleaned it washed it 

so no more ruhi aatma in it

it's all maa beta wipping his tears that are blocked since last 6 yrs

let it flow...

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

AK cleaned it washed it 

so no more ruhi aatma in it

it's all maa beta wipping his tears that are blocked since last 6 yrs

let it flow...

Bela , ak cleaned birlas dirt that day. Now abhi has to see his pain and Ak infront. Your surpankha is irritating na. And parth ar jodi and kv parth jodi swap is needed. They swapped all baaps that way for kids. Nav for abhir, ruhi for abhi , shivu for kv , if any. Swap drama kya kehlata hi. 

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veenapai

The only purpose of showing Abhinav telling fake love story is to make Abhi to think that Akshu moved on &love someone else & he also have to move on.

Did abhi not hear Nav’s conversation at the end that the marriage is loveless?

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

I got another idea (Nisha: I can already see ur reaction 😂)

Abhi gets to know the whole truth : fake mg, about Abhir. Nav tells him all the hardships Ak has to go through and Abhi realizes his mistake, breaks down ( I know we have seen enough but it’s the last)
Ak is in no mood to excuse and get back…

And he remembers Abhir saying multiple times not to hurt his parents. So he thinks they both r better off without him and goes back to Udaipur Living the lifeless routine.

Abhir gets into life threatening situation and Abhi saves him. During this process, now Grace’s idea - Ak starts singing and Abhi praying to Mahadev for Abhir and starts connecting back.

Nav seeing all this realizes it’s time to get off and leave the co-passenger. He vanishes wishing them good luck 😊

Happy ending for an Acha admi.

Now, Abhi’s main journey starts in winning his wife and son back.

Nithya: couldn’t tag you…don’t know why?

Dimri ka gutter mind will never give this achcha achcha track ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Blackwater

Did abhi not hear Nav’s conversation at the end that the marriage is loveless?

I don't think he heard. Let's wait for tomorrow 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

what was that from Mahima. I understood her ambition of becoming MD and rightfully so because she had the skills and experience. Whats with her "i am the best" obsession extending to her kids. Forcing Parth and Shefali to stay married because they are seen as the ideal couple. Height of hypocrisy and a whole lot bullshit(thanks Priyanka)🤬🤬

It's like her and Anand...Anand did not raise his hands but he did dominate her in the hospital and home by blaming her for kids behaviour and taking her credits at work

But they both maintain their relationship

Same she wants parth-shefali to do...

This Anand family live for society prestige name fame

While Harsh family don't believe in fakeness...they were wild openly fighting in the beginning abhimaniyu harsh...maand buddhi maata pendulum here and there and lying about her kaands

I see Anand-Mahi as most successful marriage in Birlas..😆..successful doctor life... but failed father mother