Fake dog lover - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Dr.KachaBadam

If anything it reflects upon are these celebs, uncouth filthy good for nothing celebs, they ain't toddlers and Nimmo shouldn't be hand holding them. If anyone is coming out looking good at the moment, it's Nimmo, a much better human being👏

@bold 👍🏼

If she did all these as an ordinary contestant I would agree with you. But not now. She is the captain now. It is not her duty to clean but make someone clean. She should have distrubuted the duty like Sunday hua toh yeh karega, Monday koi aur. Or she could divide in rooms. Kitchen cleaning jiska duty woh karega if Mahim pooos there. Or if she poops in garden toh kisi aur ka. Tools toh hai naa ghar mei. Why hand then? Nimrit has turned in to Gautam. Sabke good books mei rahna hai. 

Originally posted by jhalak7

@bold 👍🏼

If she did all these as an ordinary contestant I would agree with you. But not now. She is the captain now. It is not her duty to clean but make someone clean. She should have distrubuted the duty like Sunday hua toh yeh karega, Monday koi aur. Or she could divide in rooms. Kitchen cleaning jiska duty woh karega if Mahim pooos there. Or if she poops in garden toh kisi aur ka. Tools toh hai naa ghar mei. Why hand then? Nimrit has turned in to Gautam. Sabke good books mei rahna hai. 

So u are assuming she didn't divide the duties because it wasn't aired? Very intelligent of u.

Did Tinna say it wasn't her duty? no. She was reluctant to get her hands messy she said, or maybe in reality didn't want to do her duty in Nimmo's captaincy but did not have guts to say it out loud. It's okay BB exposed her hypocrisy and how she probably keep her home messy when the domestic help is out. Kudos to Nimmo for executing the expose well and earning some brownie points👏

@bold- konse tools hain? 😆I bet u never had a pet dog 😆

Edited by Dr.KachaBadam - 1 years ago

So u are assuming she didn't divide the duties because it wasn't aired? Very intelligent of u.

Did Tinna say it wasn't her duty? no. She was reluctant to get her hands messy she said, or maybe in reality didn't want to do her duty in Nimmo's captaincy but did not have guts to say it out loud. It's okay BB exposed her hypocrisy and how she probably keep her home messy when the domestic help is out. Kudos to Nimmo for executing the expose well and earning some brownie points👏

@bold. Tray,spatula kuchh nehi hai keya? And yes I don't have dog but have a cat. I use spatula/tray to clean. Haath se kaun saaf karega🙄 Nxt time keep a separate spatula+tray to clean. Plus if gloves is not available she could use poly bag as gloves. But I saw. They have gloves. If not she could ask. Arhaan used to wear gloves while making roti. I saw Sana,Sazid, Kushal in gloves too while  cleaning the dishes.They have tools. She just need to ask or use her brain. 

Originally posted by jhalak7

@bold. Tray,spatula kuchh nehi hai keya? And yes I don't have dog but have a cat. I use spatula/tray to clean. Haath se kaun saaf karega🙄 Nxt time keep a separate spatula+tray to clean. Plus if gloves is not available she could use poly bag as gloves. But I saw. They have gloves. If not she could ask. Arhaan used to wear gloves while making roti. I saw Sana,Sazid, Kushal in gloves too while  cleaning the dishes.They have tools. She just need to ask or use her brain. 

@bold- Looks like u didn't watch it properly. She obviously didn't use her bare hands, she picked it with a trash bag flipped out like normally people do. And wiped the floor out with the toilet paper. That brings another interesting point, being sucha dog lover like Tinna claims to be, she couldn't even potty train Maheen in all these days? 😆

But anyways, u decided to get into the cleaning details and go off on a tangent, and conveniently ignore the main point of the thread, Tinna's hypocrisy and fakeness😆

Edited by Dr.KachaBadam - 1 years ago

So Tinna, who had been torturing Maheen the most for the footage with her sob stories, and displaying her undying love for dogs, cried rivers after losing her dog, now wants BB to send someone from outside to clean Maheen's mess? The dog owners who are true dog lovers don't hesitate to pick n bag their dog's poop. Nimmo rightly exposed this fake dog lover yesterday.

Tinna also has a fake front tooth that started to come off right after dentist's exit in her place. Was it just a coincidence, or the karma, or the dentist's baddua? 😆

Fakester tinzie and evil twin pyari si pari. No explanation needed for their mahaan views

@bold- Looks like u didn't watch it properly. She obviously didn't use her bare hands, she picked it with a trash bag flipped out like normally people do. And wiped the floor out with the toilet paper. That brings another interesting point, being sucha dog lover like Tinna claims to be, she couldn't even potty train Maheen in all these days? 😆

But anyways, u decided to get into the cleaning details and go off on a tangent, and conveniently ignore the main point of the thread, Tinna's hypocrisy and fakeness😆

@bold🙄these sounds like very amateur to me. Tina kiyun isne bhi ghar ka kaam nehi kiya. 😆Smart cleaning toh definitely nehi aatey.

@redn Lol. Her own original master couldn't give her potty training how will Tina give it in couple of days?🙄 Sp she doesn't stay whole day or poops everyday. 

Besides this dog really has no training. It pooos pees wherever it wants. Steals food too. Her original master looks like a very lazy person. Jiska kutta usne kucchh nehi sikhaya. how is Tina responsible for its potty training🤣Just kucch bhi.🤣 She didn't mind when Mahim ate her only egg. Woh bhi toh payar hai. Aap ne woh nehi dekha? 

Archana romantic scene kiya with Mahim, Shiv uski shaadi ka promise bhi kiya, Shalin isko gf bhi banaya. Isn't this targetting that  Nimmo only accused Tina. Shalin,Shiv ko kiyun nehi bola? 

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by arcpt2004

Exactly man, no one who loves a dog will shy away from taking care of them and picking up their potty or cleaning after them falls under care. Even when she talks to Mahin she does so about her nomination🤔

Just when you think Ms.Datta can't fall any lower, she manages to surprise you 🤔 

Itne nakhre to Ambani khud bhi nahi karta, jitna Ms. Tina ke he 👎🏼

BTW ek tina ambani bhi hai  jiske pati ne public ka paisa dooba diya apne faltu business main 

When did this happen? Which episode?

You too are assuming that the duties were divided by Nikammo & then questioning others on how they are assuming they weren't divided. 

Very convenient bro!!!

Gauhar had cleaned dog s mess in her season without making a fuss about it. Being a pet owner,it wasn't new for her and this sporting attitude  made her winner of the season is still remembered fondly when bb winners are discussed. 

Tina and tantrum is synonymous.What else can be expected from her.