How can it be hot when two blandest people are getting marriedOriginally posted by: la_Reine
Ooooh acha, got it
Dont worry, we have to make this wedding hot and happening. You will help us, wont you?😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How can it be hot when two blandest people are getting marriedOriginally posted by: la_Reine
Ooooh acha, got it
Dont worry, we have to make this wedding hot and happening. You will help us, wont you?😆
I can help spice it up lol I like kiarra that’s why !! Maybe we can post their songs and wedding venues etc !! Let’s seeOriginally posted by: TheMinion
How can it be hot when two blandest people are getting married
I can help spice it up lol I like kiarra that’s why !! Maybe we can post their songs and wedding venues etc !! Let’s see
Sid just wrapped IPF in Hyderabad so he’ll be returning to Mumbai soon. Things might pick up from there as far as more details etc.
Etimes is getting excited too. They posted this shortly after Athiya and KL’s pictures dropped 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnw3KJGsQy_/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=
tu bhi nachegi rukjaaa Hrithik Babu bhi line mein hai abhi 🤣Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Koi doctor ko bulao! Meri dost pagal ho gayi hai. Aapne pati aur saut ke shaadi mein naach rahi hai.
Inki shadi ho bhi Rahi hai ya nhi🤣
tu bhi nachegi rukjaaa Hrithik Babu bhi line mein hai abhi 🤣
Dekhenge. 🤣
Hahaha OK this is funny
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnw_DODMf9c/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=
7. Me. Who shows up drunk at the end while crying and asks Sid not to do it
What am I missing? Are you just angry with me, or do you really like Sid, Kiara, Shraddha etc. 🤔
I’m referring to your angry reactions on ALL of my posts 😆
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
148