Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good luck to rrr. I hope India and South India keep getting more nominations for all big global awards
I also liked the top gun song
Congratulations to the whole team...
If EEAAO hadn't sneaked in, I would have been 100% confident Naatu Naatu was winning. I am still like 90% sure Naatu Naatu is winning.
Hold my hand and Lift me up are strong contenders. Naatu Naatu could be a surprise win though.
All the best to the whole RRR team!
Nacho nacho nacho nacho, BC, naacho...
I hoped komuram bheemudo would get some recognition too :( I love the song and the emotions of bheem feeling so connected to mother nature and his community.Is it that the goras won't be able to understand that in its entirety?
Does this mean this song will get performed on the Oscar’s stage like nominations for songs usually do?
Omg Omg that’s going to be soo amazing 🤩 …
Does this mean this song will get performed on the Oscar’s stage like nominations for songs usually do?
Omg Omg that’s going to be soo amazing 🤩 …
Probably. Though hopefully they don't pull some nonsense guest artist stuff like they did with Encanto last year.
https://discussingfilm.net/2026/01/22/oscars-2026-full-nominations-list/ Full Nominations for the 2026 Oscars Best Picture Bugonia F1: The Movie...
https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2034262867172864072?s=20 Ranveer has done it again. Mind blowing performance.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/?igsi=eGo2c3duYXg0MWFw
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
https://youtu.be/EvPM5ioalrU?si=k8qeTOjgzGMIRbJn
22