A lot of the critics are SRK fans. This time however I felt that they're genuinely happy and looking forward to seeing SRK on screen and just having a good time. The gap has done SRK good.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A lot of the critics are SRK fans. This time however I felt that they're genuinely happy and looking forward to seeing SRK on screen and just having a good time. The gap has done SRK good.
he was making jokes about Salman fansOriginally posted by: Briaahna
my shady man 🤗
I cancelled him after that
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Raja is a shady guy
What he do
So he is saying film is a shit?😕
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Raja Sen andar se to srk fan hi hai.. disguised as film critic 😆
Not sure about SRK, but he is a die hard fanboy of kareena, even in her worst performance he'd praise her 😆
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2070831381815689381?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Finally watched Pathaan and I absolutely loved it. No, it's not a perfect film. The plot is gloriously over-the-top, logic often takes a...
https://x.com/i/status/2046793733254074667
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2041515914961834380 https://x.com/justSidAnand/status/2041479962218430524
https://x.com/i/status/2082298818486276485
0