Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic -21st Jan 2023-Shanivaar Ka Vaar - Page 217

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: s_t_a_r

us se pahle haddiyo ka doctor dhundhne de 😂

saundi hain na all rounder ðŸ˜³

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Havaana

saundi hain na all rounder ðŸ˜³

wo ungali se pahle degree check karegi 🤣🤣

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Isne shayad Sumbul ko bachaya hai (as per the rumors) coz the final voting is between Dentist and ShaTina. 

Dentist ko nikalne ke liye he BB ne yeh kiya hoga. Dentist ke side mein bass archana thi.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yaar pata hain yeh bolne pe laat padegi - but IMO even Nimmo has shown more of herself, and in that sense given more to the show, than Shiv - who if you ask me, stopped playing altogether once he officially joined Sajjo. He’s just coasted along since then - haan kuch tasks mein effort daale isne and did well - but that’s about it. 

I don't even like Nimrit (at all) and yes she has received way too many favors from BB but it's true that she has shown more of her actual personality than Shiv. 

Shiv ne kya kia hai Sir.. Sir..Sir ke alawa? We have no idea about him except that he has been a great Man Friday to Sajid. 

Atleast Nimmo has switched alliances, cried and shown her bitter side. 

Iski journey toh ekdum flat hai. 

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trouble_006

I don't even like Nimrit (at all) and yes she has received way too many favors from BB but it's true that she has shown more of her actual personality than Shiv. 

Shiv ne kya kia hai Sir.. Sir..Sir ke alawa? We have no idea about him except that he has been a great Man Friday to Sajid. 

Atleast Nimmo has switched alliances, cried and shown her bitter side. 

Iski journey toh ekdum flat hai. 

thats the biggest reason bb ne favor kar ke iska bb stay to comfortable bana diya but she was bashed by viewers 

shiv ka ek narrative set hai he is bb marathi winner and he is good in task par is baar task to huye hi nahi par still he was not invisible like nimmo he has a good bond with abdu stan and sumbul wo ek achchhe dost ki tarah dimha screen pe

shuruat se it has been shiv vs priyanka and they both consider each other as a competition 

nimmo jabardasti apni aur priyanka ki rivalry set karne me lagi thi upar se she can't mask her emotions these all things has backfired on her 

nalayako ki fauj me se jo kam nalayak hain wo top 2/3 me dikhenge 

Edited by s_t_a_r - 1 years ago