I know!😆 The *young* superstars are so blah that we're still arguing about actors in their late 50s.
Tabu ruled box office in 2022.
We're stuck in a time warp.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I know!😆 The *young* superstars are so blah that we're still arguing about actors in their late 50s.
Tabu ruled box office in 2022.
We're stuck in a time warp.
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar
I know!😆 The *young* superstars are so blah that we're still arguing about actors in their late 50s.
Tabu ruled box office in 2022.
We're stuck in a time warp.
Nostalgia..there sre no superstar these days😆 nihaane actors are all bland
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
Batwara 1947 review and box office https://x.com/umairsandu/status/2086787063916191938
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
9