Sai should deploy Team Sai on control Pakhi mission. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Nice review sway .. I was irritated because today I was really free .. but the next 5 days very busy .. Durga Puja about to start .  I could have used a heavy wala episode today .. yeh virakhi wala mujhe analyse nahi karna 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sorry wrong thread 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: suwasif

Pakhi first of all can’t tell Sai to keep away from her under   Pretext of being uncomfortable. She is mother of the baby. But even they want to keep Pakhi stress free, why not use team Sai to keep Virat away? Ninad, Mohit, Rajiv can do whatever she asks Virat to do like taking her to the doctor. If she says Virat should because he is father then sai can use being mother card. Pulkit can say he will be In charge of her medical needs through Sai. So no excuse about inexperienced doctor. He was called specifically to take care of Shruti. In case makers & he himself has forgotten his specialty. Devi who is for some reason stationed in CN instead of her home can ask him to move in temporarily & kaku won’t object now as it’s for gharka Chirag. 

Rajiv seems to be very perceptive person. He knew about Sairats special night & now their need to celebrate upcoming parenthood in private. He can keep eye on P & help Sai in warding her off V

I donot want any additional scenes of P .  She’s slready an eyesore cannot see more of her .. wause bhi I forward all her scenes .. except the ones with Sai 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Who can we safely say are in team Sai? I guess just Pullu and Harini for now. 

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pakhi is useless