Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Late Mubarak on new thread

Thanks
news-Wrap Update 👍🏼
I Ship Minion-Khala it will be a killer Jodi 🥳
The only thing Semantic’s Gentle Minion and I have in common is that we both hate reading essays on here. Yeh Jodi chalane ke liye kaafi nahin hoti
Yahaan par bhi main jiske peeche deewani hu, woh mujhe dekhta tak nahin. Meri phooti kismat
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0