Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I feel Aruna, Priyanka, Shanta, Avinash and Gurkirat may make it to top 5.

Deepa and Nainjyoti are good. Deepa hasn't shined so much but she seems to have potential. Nainjyoti idk is sticking to mostly desserts so can't say. 

Vineet too seems to be good but I don't see him go to top 2 or 5

Priya seems to have the best luck though 🤣

priya185 thumbnail

Gurkirat is also good he improved a lot since the auditions

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I feel Aruna, Priyanka, Shanta, Avinash and Gurkirat may make it to top 5.

Deepa and Nainjyoti are good. Deepa hasn't shined so much but she seems to have potential. Nainjyoti idk is sticking to mostly desserts so can't say. 

Vineet too seems to be good but I don't see him go to top 2 or 5

Priya seems to have the best luck though 🤣

@ Bold: Yeah but luck can only take you so far. She's in a good place right now but at some point her group or her dish will put her in the bottom and then she won't be able to recover from it. One black apron test and she'll be out.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Aruna & Deepa are the strongest IMO. 

Vineet is okay but I feel his comfort zone is sweet dish & plating technique thus I find him kinda restricted in that comfort zone. Gurkirat is okay but I feel he limits himself at times like not wanting to cook the duck and at times blabbering/being "apni dhun mein chalne wala" person. Nayanjyoti, I don't feel he deserves top 5 because he's prefers cooking sweet dish & the recent team challenge, he was mainly saved because of the team otherwise he would've been in the black apron challenged based on the individual performance in the team.