Bollywood CC # 97- Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

51.4k

Users

45

Likes

959

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Masquerade party kaddo honi hai?

I wanted todo it this weekend Saturday Sunday usa time india Sunday/Monday as have lohri party 🎉 tomorrow otherwise next weekend !!
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I wanted todo it this weekend Saturday Sunday usa time india Sunday/Monday as have lohri party 🎉 tomorrow otherwise next weekend !!


Lohri to nikal gyi.. sahi rehta hai mixing bonfire n masquerade IRL wd be crazy😆

KYIOVZ7LSTFYGQTL thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just texted this to my boss and now I don’t have any way of taking it back. But do I want to take it back? Hell no. I am taking matters into my own hands. Enough is enough

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnfe_1bo7W-/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=


S4UCTS2KLO2QNWGZ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hopefully it works dex lol should do you guys are mates too so I think its all good. Best of luck 👍

KYIOVZ7LSTFYGQTL thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


Boss: Why are you sending me a clip of East Asian actors?

Me: Read my mind

Boss: Would you like me to braid your hair? I actually like it untied

Me:🫠



NsjUwjeoxi nehahqhwberb wahahhahahat is this man …whyyyyyy



*Dies and attains salvation. Will not be waking up until Monday morning*

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PGLL7WAVNH5JS4V4


Hazelnut creamer! You like hazelnut too!


I think I know what you did.. you dropped the creamer down the sink and then refilled with oatmilk... and that's the tastiest oatmeal you have had in a while and you will do it again on Monday


😆


OkAY ACP Pradyuman

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/Paperclip_In/status/1616669231411785728?s=20&t=50uxbI1-QZAO5cbOh1ryrw

Posting since I remembered AdrakKombucha mentioned Junaid Jamshed in the Biddu thread.

Edited by BubbleTea - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".