Posted: 1 years ago

Anybody watching this show ?

All cast is quite talented.  Leads are also good looking and act well... though angry young man for the male lead is repetitive 

Never heard about this show earlier. Which channel is it on?

Edited by NerdyMukta - 1 years ago
Originally posted by NerdyMukta

Never heard about this show earlier. Which channel is it on?

Colors marathi only.... 10 o clock after bhagya

forgot to mention that the same FL and ML leads hating each other is followed here too....... at least the FL is hating ML a lot....... ML is rarely seen uptill now and he doesnt know that the FL exists..... but he will definitely hate her soon as his step Mama wants to get him married to her, so that she can trick him out of his property.......

So another story where leads marriage starts with hatred......

oh, and the ML is perpetually sitting on a hot tawa..

Originally posted by anjs

forgot to mention that the same FL and ML leads hating each other is followed here too....... at least the FL is hating ML a lot....... ML is rarely seen uptill now and he doesnt know that the FL exists..... but he will definitely hate her soon as his step Mama wants to get him married to her, so that she can trick him out of his property.......

So another story where leads marriage starts with hatred......

oh, and the ML is perpetually sitting on a hot tawa..

nothing new is not it? colors marathi's  all show has this basic concept. 

forced marriage of leads. if leads are in love, by the time they get married, viewers move on to another show 

I am enjoying Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā so far!

The story is by Chinmay Mandlekar, and dialogues by Vikas Pandurang Patil, both of whom wrote Jīva Zhālā Yeḍāpisā. The background music by Vijay Gawande also has a lot in common. So far, I'm seeing the same attention to character development, with many endearing supporting characters, the same carefully built conflict and tragedy, and better logic and pacing.

The heists carried out by Savi, Çamaki, and Dipu Māmā in the early episodes have been rollicking entertainment, and the scenes are shot expertly so that I feel like I'm in the throng, watching altercations that erupt spontaneously. I know that the story will shift to household drama eventually, but for now, it's fun to watch the disguises and dancing.

I like that the storyteller at first freely focussed on Savi's character and relationships, with Arjun only making occasional appearances. It's refreshing to see a female lead with qualities similar to male lead Shiva from Jīva Zhālā Yeḍāpisā. They're both vigilantes and generous with money, but Savi is naughty and independent, while Shiva was angry and brainwashed. Like Shiva, Savi is an intelligent dropout, but an important difference is Savi's love for Ballal Gurujī. Already, the dialogues are telling us about formative events in Savi's past and Dipu Māmā's past.

Arjun is an enigmatic character. His manners are brusque and his behaviour is violent when he holds everyone accountable from a position of privilege, and yet he wants relationships and blessings. Instead of smiling and mingling at his sister-figure's wedding, he's preoccupied with problem-solving. He takes his responsibilities very seriously. Vidyadhar's comment about America implied that Arjun is foreign-educated, and yet Arjun indignantly asked how Dipesh could expect him to study Sapna's face while wrapped in a sheet with her. What happened to make Arjun so repressed?

It's remarkable how much the dialogue writer, director, and actors tell us about Phadake's and Vidyadhar's regard and concern for Arjun with just a few simple words. Dipesh also seems used to the eccentricities of his friend Arjun.

Savi already resented Arjun for manhandling Dipu Māmā and her, but what else did she expect as a thief? Now, Arjun's bank is responsible for Paras losing the will to live, and how will Savi forgive Arjun for that? This setup is different but just as intense as Jīva Zhālā Yeḍāpisā, on which Siddhi thought that Shiva had crippled Gaurav and later killed him. I love the irony that while Paras thinks that the moṭhe sāheba who convinced Patil to restructure his loan payments was some fictional Deshmane, and Savi conjectures that it was Vishvambhar, we saw the scene of Arjun telling Patil not to waste time auctioning a rickshaw.

I did not like the creatives' portrayal of Paras's suicide attempt. A show that reaches hundreds of thousands of people should try to be sensitive about a real social issue, not focus on the cheap graphic horror of twitching feet. A suicidal person like Paras needs mental health care such as counselling and medication, not slaps and lectures about how many people love him.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 years ago

The scenes of Savi reacting to her vehicular homicide of the bicyclist Sahil were powerful. Even if it is later revealed that Vishvambhar faked Sahil's death, or that someone shoved Sahil into the car's path, or that Sahil was already fatally injured and the car never hit him ... it's good drama to watch Savi trying to go on with her life after ending Sahil's.