Sorry. Did we offend you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry. Did we offend you?
Huhhhh????? Ye kya hua?
You okay Nethraa?
I was in a bad mod yesterday...and my responses in the forum too were kinda off and irritating. Khair chodo 😆
Happens re. Everyone has such days 🤗
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I was in a bad mod yesterday...and my responses in the forum too were kinda off and irritating. Khair chodo 😆
Were you? Aisa kuch laga nahi... please don't mind...
Mujhe to bura nahi laga... I am sure Nuts feels the same.
I lobbb uuuuu even though you are Team Pakhi🤗
🤣🤣🤣
Merko toh samjha hi nahi ki why is Nethraa apologising? But then she said her mood was foul. Mann meiin gaali diya kya kal hame
Ghum ka wiki page ?
It's open for me lol..
It opens perfectly, but there’s a small lock on top—right hand side 🤪 just check the talk section lol 🤣
Kya kya hota hai lol nonsense this