What a stupid question Kamiya asked: You are from Goregaon toh fir south Mumbai se itna pyaar kyu? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What a stupid question Kamiya asked: You are from Goregaon toh fir south Mumbai se itna pyaar kyu? 🤣
Maine dekhna chod diya since I got NM DP quitting news ... might do binge someday... usually an interesting scene pulls me back. Let's see
Okay. I like Niti Taylor.
Okay. I like Niti Taylor.
What about the blue eyes 🤣
Blooper yan contact lenses 😆
Mishyyyy ! Kahan hoooo ?! 😒
Such a cute segment. She knows many things about him as they have worked a lot and dated him i guess. And he s married now. Yet they r so professional.
And he's planning some project with her some home production or something he's going to direct.
Ananth s wedding ceremony started.
Oh shoot. Aaj hi I had gone to office. Waha se Antilia dikhta hai
Sorry about yesterday 🙌
I was in a foul mood