Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m not going to sing bluff-master if that’s what you’re hinting at. 😠👊🏼 

Seriously? Oh my, the PM sounds so fun. 🤣 I wanna know about it as well. You should totally reply and get invested in this online drama. 

No, just sing whatever you want. 😃

Lmao, you can imagine just how confused I was for the first 30secs. 😆

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

milne se darta hai dil 

Iqraaaaaar ho na jaaaye…..na milo humse zyada….kahin gaana na padh jaye

Edited by Supari_khala - 1 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning friends❤️

Posting Heisu's tamil song suggestion...Munbe Vaa..a classic romantic AR Rehman song. Amazingly sung by Naresh Iyer and Shreya Goshal

Eagerly waiting for your Piano cover of the same Heisu

#ShareInvitation

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Top BillBoard!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=81&recordingId=11540474103599697&share_type=copyLink

Edited by allizzwell - 1 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Good morning friends❤️

Posting Heisu's tamil song suggestion...Munbe Vaa..a classic romantic AR Rehman song. Amazingly sung by Naresh Iyer and Shreya Goshal

Eagerly waiting for your Piano cover of the same Heisu

#ShareInvitation

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Top BillBoard!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=81&recordingId=11540474103599697&share_type=copyLink

SImply beautiful. ❤️

Time for my shameless plug, Munbe Va piano cover I did like 10 years ago, if possible, listen through earphones for better sound quality.

https://vocaroo.com/1bNdWMMFyFWP

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

This was supposed to be recorded as a duet, but when I went to share it, I realised I recorded it as a solo. 😭

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=88889727183&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=81&recordingId=13229323921411440&share_type=copyLink

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 1 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

SImply beautiful. ❤️

Time for my shameless plug, Munbe Va piano cover I did like 10 years ago, if possible, listen through earphones for better sound quality.

https://vocaroo.com/1bNdWMMFyFWP

Omg this is crazily beautiful ❤️❤️it's fabulous Heisu...You have played it so well....notes r soooo perfect⭐️you r so talented👏hope u haven't left your hand at it...keep it going...absolutely marvellous Just Fantabulous ❤️

allizzwell thumbnail

Ohh..now I understood what Charu was saying there😆I was wondering why the scrolls r on and u aren't humming😆no worries...I was the first to do this stupid thing on SMGhazab ka hai din I recorded my version and posted...asked Nathu to join along.🤣..then realised my folly😭deleted it. Toh hota hai...we need to b so alert to select that duet option before recording.

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

That piano cover is just so lovely ❤️ 10 years ago! Wow! Hope you still play it regularly.. do share more of your old covers. Arre I think I remember you had said you were trying ankhiyon ke jharokho se too.. Did you do it? If yes, please share it.. 

Toota jo kabhi tara - Again you came up with such a lovely song, I haven't heard the original one yet.. I think I should. You sang it beautifully, I wish it was longer version, you kanjoos! And that goof up.. lol.. that has happened with most of us at some point 😆

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Allu, good that you posted your song here...it is actually so beautiful, everyone needs to hear it as music has no language barrier.. you were as always amazing smiley27 

And yes.. you were the first one in our group for goofing up in the duet 😆 Hamara neta kaisa ho, alluben jaisa ho... lol

allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

Allu, good that you posted your song here...it is actually so beautiful, everyone needs to hear it as music has no language barrier.. you were as always amazing smiley27 

And yes.. you were the first one in our group for goofing up in the duet 😆 Hamara neta kaisa ho, alluben jaisa ho... lol

Neta hamesha SM-Guruji k saamne hi apna galtiyon ka pitaara kholthi hai😒SM Guruji ko mauka mil jaata hai to declare me as 😆