Who's look after the leap is the best?

Poll

Who has the best look post leap?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Now that we have seen all the characters post leap, who do you think has the best look change?

Personally, I think Raavi has the best look post leap. The look is simple but it makes the most sense for a working mom, who is not only looking after her son but also her husband ❤️

The most drastic look change has been for Shiva, I am still not sure what I think about it but for the character I get it.

The other most drastic look change has been for Krish and I think he looks old and frail with the glasses and the stereotypical trench coat lol 😆

Rishita doesn't look like she had a change to her look at all lol 😆

Dev now wears suits and I think he looks good, not mad about his look 😊

They have given Baa full sleeves but they have not upgraded her character at all 🤪🤪

Zombie now is wearing Shiva's old shirts lol 🤣🤣

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: mkc12345

Now that we have seen all the characters post leap, who do you think has the best look change?

Personally, I think Raavi has the best look post leap. The look is simple but it makes the most sense for a working mom, who is not only looking after her son but also her husband ❤️

The most drastic look change has been for Shiva, I am still not sure what I think about it but for the character I get it.

The other most drastic look change has been for Krish and I think he looks old and frail with the glasses and the stereotypical trench coat lol 😆

They have given Baa full sleeves but they have not upgraded her character at all 🤪🤪

What do you guys think?

Obviously raavi 

Raavi ka present look pre marriage raavi ki vibes de raha hai jisme woh aise short Kurtis and jeans pehenti thi apart from plazo and crop top  

Rishita ka look is quite common for me I mean pre leap bhi aise look me dekha hai so nothing new for me atleast 

KD ka hairstyle personally mujhe pasand nahi aaya becoz i don't like that hairstyle on anybody 😶‍🌫️ and dressing sense i will say Shiva or gaumbi ne apne shirts exchnge kar liye hai 😂🤣

I have exact same thoughts on dev Krish and baa🤭🤣🤣

Palak2812 thumbnail

Yeah Raavi looks the best 

Krish ko pata nahi kese hamesha itni ameer ladki mil jaati hain bhale woh kesi bhi ho, khud bhi wese yeh gatiya he hain. 

Bina certificate and anything ke yeh banda seedha Canada chala gaya and Sugar Daddy bhi mil gaya isse. 

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: mkc12345

What do you guys think?

I live Raavi’s look too!

Simple practical working mom with challenged husband.

Wish to see their 7 years atleast in flashbacks, how she survived & cared for this family.

Shiva has most changes : attitude, overall looks & character with Challenging Post trauma mental status. Like this simpler shirts. 

Dev & Rishita look fit for their part. But I don’t get obsession of itv to show any business person= suits all the time! Mukeshbhai ambani & gautambhai adani bhi nahin pehente.

Gombi honestly is meaningless character. Doesn’t matter. So is Krish: who looks older , thakela & crook due to trench coat suit & forced stoic face. 

Dhara: Full sleeves with other compensation. It’s not about cloths: it’s her constant gaslighting, grooming, self victimization & ott mahanta: that completely adds disconnect with this Bhabhi. 
no matter what they try. How much they push thru child actor & media- Like shweta, Dhara is not going to get off crimes & mayhem she unleashed on others. 

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Neither. All of them look poor and haggard 🤪 jk 😂

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Shiva looks hot with his crazy eyed look 🤪

Raavi looks good too 🤪 

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Dave is just dave🤪

Krish looks like an old lady 🤪

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Its Raavi 

Alice carries every look so beautifully And Raavi looks simply beautiful. She is giving vibes of a complete woman who handles work and family together. Sabse Simple but Sabse Sundar. 

Shiva's character demanded the hairstyle but I am not sure what happened to his clothes. Either they want to show the ShiVi family financially struggling that's why he is given those shirts. I am confused whether I disliked it or I am neutral about it. 

Dev and Rishita look similar to me honestly. Its just a little bit of outfit change for Dev but Rishita looks similar. 

Gaumbi turned his plain shirts to checks. Grown his beard to look older but Dheel de de did not give me a chance to notice how he is looking. 

Dhara's full sleeves blouses and cotton sarees are a trend on ITV to show after leap. She wore a 3/4th or elbow sleeve blouse in the first episode after fist leap but was back too usual after a few days. I am sure history is going to repeat. 

Krish is dead to me until he leaves Canada. 

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think for me Raavi looks the best after leap.

And Shiva look weird but then again he did have surgery and has lost his mental balance so its OK. 

Lets not even discuss Krish the loser 🤢

Dev Rishita look the same. Only difference with Dev he wears suits. 

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the tag 🤗