Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Thank you Dear
Same here, it's been always nice to interact with you. Hope you doing well these days.
Doing great
Hope its the same for you
❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Thank you Dear
Same here, it's been always nice to interact with you. Hope you doing well these days.
Doing great
Hope its the same for you
❤️
Ok Ok 🤔Ik I am very late to wish you this but still happy belated birthday Nina. I hope you had a great birthday.May Allah bless you with boundless happiness and endless joy throughout this year and in all the years of your life yet to come Ameen Summa Ameen. Once again Happy belated birthday.
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Ok Ok 🤔Ik I am very late to wish you this but still happy belated birthday Nina. I hope you had a great birthday.May Allah bless you with boundless happiness and endless joy throughout this year and in all the years of your life yet to come Ameen Summa Ameen. Once again Happy belated birthday.
Thank you so much sehar 🤗
So good to see you back
May Allah bless you always
Ameen Summa Ameen❤️🤗I'm going to deactivate my account for now and hope to be back sooner or later. Goodbye and take care until we meet again.Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Thank you so much sehar 🤗
So good to see you back
May Allah bless you always
Happy bday, Nina! Hope you have an amazing day <3 I know this is too late but still der aye durust aye. 😆
Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20
Happy bday, Nina! Hope you have an amazing day <3 I know this is too late but still der aye durust aye. 😆
Thank you so much dear 😳
Stay happy