The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
I had wayyyyyy too much fun singing this hahahahahahaha. The energy of the song was next level.#ShareInvitation Fill my invitation code 6P3W6R to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Top BillBoard!
OMG YOU DID THE RAP BIT SO MUCH BETTER BISSSSHHHH. 🤣 I loved it! There was so much happening, I was entertained AF. Also I’m screaming at that comment left on your post. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
I had wayyyyyy too much fun singing this hahahahahahaha. The energy of the song was next level.#ShareInvitation Fill my invitation code 6P3W6R to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Top BillBoard!
Best start to my day 😄
I was smiling throughout 😄😄
Just now read the last few pages. What just happened here 🤣🤣
FF and Guen are just adorable.... which reminds me of MAD - My Adorable Darling 😆🤣
How about a duet of MAD by FF and Guen? 🤓🤓
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12