Bollywood CC # 97- Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

51.3k

Users

45

Likes

959

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Why?
Also where is Steve K?


Its a ritual that all the teams who win championships (NBA/NFL/Baseball) etc


Go visit the president shortly after winning. Warriors won the most recent NBA title last June

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


Okay I was not outraged, was just being dramatic but it sure was outrageous...


( Couldn't find any clip anywhere)


The fawning was over the top, (it used to be that way even when she was judging those dance shows, used to be non stop to the point of obsequiousness)


But what really annoyed me was one contestant - a Bengali girl ( so many Bengali contestants in these singing shows, are Bengalis better singers? Anyway I digress)

said she worships Durga ma everyday and you're like Durga to me and did Durga Puja to Madhuri... And MD didn't object, she happily complied


"A more offensive spectacle I cannot recall" as Newman from Seinfeld would say


But the show was entertaining - her songs are really good, and this was her first time in a singing show 🤷‍♀️

Yes in general Bengalis are known for their artistic / music skills and great food. ( on that note Kaushiki Chakraborty is my current fav Indian classical vocalist - started listening her renditions during pandemic , if you enjoy Indian classical - listen to her when you get a chance )


Lol yes that’s embarrassing and I agree MD should have stopped her and give some much needed gyaan there!

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".