Bollywood CC # 97- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

51.4k

Users

45

Likes

959

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Has anyone watched the K drana 'My Name'?

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Has anyone watched the K drana 'My Name'?


No 😃...What kind of genre ?

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe


No 😃...What kind of genre ?


It's action, revenge thriller and the female is doing the revenge


It's only 8 episodes and most episodes only 45 min... So that's good


But the main reason I asked about it is they show restaurants where customer themselves cook the meat and eat it - maybe they cook other foods too, there's a stove (maybe it's a grill) on every table

Never seen this before... Are they common in S Korea?

KYIOVZ7LSTFYGQTL thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


It's action, revenge thriller and the female is doing the revenge


It's only 8 episodes and most episodes only 45 min... So that's good


But the main reason I asked about it is they show restaurants where customer themselves cook the meat and eat it - maybe they cook other foods too, there's a stove (maybe it's a grill) on every table

Never seen this before... Are they common in S Korea?



I have watched the first four episodes! I loved it! You just reminded me to get back to it. Thanks!

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: K27LOZYFYCJQDCID



I have watched the first four episodes! I loved it! You just reminded me to get back to it. Thanks!


Was the first episode good, and would you recommend it ?

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

DAVOS DAY 1: GITA GOPINATH ON .. 'GLOBAL MONETARY POLICIES'

https://twitter.com/i/status/1615308100189265921

Edited by rckRadhe - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

It's good, recommend it if you like the genre

Not a feel good show though

But it had too much violence, gore sometimes akin to Squid Games ( to a much lower extent though)


I heard unlike Korean movies, K shows don't have s*x scenes, even kisses are few and far between, so surprised to see a 'scene' here but it was truly tastefully shot and beautifully done IMO

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".