Bollywood CC # 97- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

51.3k

Users

45

Likes

959

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

D3vil !! Where art thou ? My tagging buddy ?

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

D3vil !! Where art thou ? My tagging buddy ?


Bollywood did hurt me, bludgeoned mine own heart and mine own innards art sprawled across this forum. Is this the price i payeth for trying to best friends? Very best of??.. I shall regather myself and tryeth again!


Heyyy bollywooood. Miss you bollywood. Can you please post a song. The section is deaadth without you.

Edited by D3viL - 3 years ago
962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago



That looks more like two dudes fighting over a girl?

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL


Bollywood did hurt me, bludgeoned mine own heart and mine own innards art sprawled across this forum. Is this the price i payeth for trying to best friends? Very best of??.. I shall regather myself and tryeth again!


Heyyy bollywooood. Miss you bollywood. Can you please post a song. The section is deaadth without you.

yes don’t give up on being friends n yes That music section needs to liven up n be more active !!

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".