Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
D3vil !! Where art thou ? My tagging buddy ?
D3vil !! Where art thou ? My tagging buddy ?
Bollywood did hurt me, bludgeoned mine own heart and mine own innards art sprawled across this forum. Is this the price i payeth for trying to best friends? Very best of??.. I shall regather myself and tryeth again!
Heyyy bollywooood. Miss you bollywood. Can you please post a song. The section is deaadth without you.
That looks more like two dudes fighting over a girl?
yes don’t give up on being friends n yes That music section needs to liven up n be more active !!
Bollywood did hurt me, bludgeoned mine own heart and mine own innards art sprawled across this forum. Is this the price i payeth for trying to best friends? Very best of??.. I shall regather myself and tryeth again!
Heyyy bollywooood. Miss you bollywood. Can you please post a song. The section is deaadth without you.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0