Nimmo is correct about the French pronunciation of the word so she’s not wrong. 😆
I don’t think her law degree was in French yaar! 😆
Only kidding...🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nimmo is correct about the French pronunciation of the word so she’s not wrong. 😆
I don’t think her law degree was in French yaar! 😆
Only kidding...🤗
Nimmo is correct about the French pronunciation of the word so she’s not wrong. 😆
I don’t think her law degree was in French yaar! 😆Only kidding...🤗
😆Kid away, masti karte raho, that’s what DDT is here for!
I still have to watch the episode in an hour’s time, Sajjo is gone
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
best thing abdu rozzik 👏 did in his whole stint
Sukku, MadO or Aap ka chela lag raha hai Abdu.
Regret not bashing him when he was in the house. 😡
Bach gaya saala. 😒 Finale par kasar pura karuga 😈
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Sukku, MadO or Aap ka chela lag raha hai Abdu.
Regret not bashing him when he was in the house. 😡
Bach gaya saala. 😒 Finale par kasar pura karuga 😈
You can still bash him! 😆 I love what he’s saying about Prenka. 🤣
hat phekuOriginally posted by: spicysagar
Sukku, MadO or Aap ka chela lag raha hai Abdu.
Regret not bashing him when he was in the house. 😡
Bach gaya saala. 😒 Finale par kasar pura karuga 😈
They copied Shalin, koi new style nhi hai
Sajid , abdu gone 🥳
I hardly waste time on bashing. Mostly I praise my favorite. 😊
Apart from targeting Phokatchand every season, the only contestants I have bashed is Karan Kundra 😡 because the way he treated and never took any stand for his girl Teja ❤️
This season I find Nimrit very irritating and good for nothing. 🤔 Phokatchand of this season Ankit. Stan, Sumbul and Nimrit. Have bashed Ankit and praised him when he gave his one liner and gave it back to Biggboss.
Instead of wasting time on useless contestants bashing them, I prefer supporting Priyanka ❤️
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
hat pheku
![]()