Music Chit Chat Corner #27- Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

60.2k

Users

53

Likes

809

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Imagine a man with his looks being depressed over loving you. Oh my lord what an honour.

https://youtu.be/OKWT6PhivoE

In this movie, at first I found him so creepy though! She was so happy with the other guy and Arjun's character always followed her!..

But liked him in second half😆!

K7JDVEYZUZRIBCV5 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

God bless that person for paying attention because I never thought I’d ever get to see him. It’s an expensive purchase but you only live once, and there’s no price on happiness. I’m delirious with excitement. For one second of his life, the guy whose name was my computer password will know I existed. 😆😆


Well when you put it like that, that's like, so cute, but then I would advise not to watch his videos too much, because a lot of time has transpired between those old songs and today, and the disappointment will only be that much more worse.


So let me prepare you for what he actually looks like today.


IMG_20230115_123853.jpg

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

In this movie, at first I found him so creepy though! She was so happy with the other guy and Arjun's character always followed her!..

But liked him in second half😆!

I was glad when the first guy died. My moral compass doesn’t exist when Arjun Rampal, John Abraham and SRK are being assholes. 🤓

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PQEST2LUE3G5G7TN


Well when you put it like that, that's like, so cute, but then I would advise not to watch his videos too much, because a lot of time has transpired between those old songs and today, and the disappointment will only be that much more worse.


So let me prepare you for what he actually looks like today.


LMAO. I’m already prepared don’t you worry. 🥲 I know he doesn’t even resemble 10% of his prime days but I’ll give lenience to a man who’s 50 years old. I’ll be taking a photo with someone who I once considered the most beautiful man in the world and that’s enough for me.

If I had a good voice, I’d sing this to him. 🤣

https://youtu.be/UvtgDAlO8AA

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I will never get sick of listening to this … jab tak hai jaan

https://youtu.be/4AcJQ0VAgE8

K7JDVEYZUZRIBCV5 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

LMAO. I’m already prepared don’t you worry. 🥲 I know he doesn’t even resemble 10% of his prime days but I’ll give lenience to a man who’s 50 years old. I’ll be taking a photo with someone who I once considered the most beautiful man in the world and that’s enough for me.

If I had a good voice, I’d sing this to him. 🤣

https://youtu.be/UvtgDAlO8AA


Oh FF, you are so large hearted and considerate 🤗 😆


How much time do you get to spend with him? For $200, I would expect the whole day!

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: REGGHW2XWGQVVMQP


Oh FF, you are so large hearted and considerate 🤗 😆


How much time do you get to spend with him? For $200, I would expect the whole day!

You mean naive and obsessed? 😂 Thank you 🤗
So it’s an evening event at a venue. I’ve basically paid for dinner, entertainment/performances and I’ll get to take a photo with him. At the rate of $200, he should be feeding me the first morsel too. lmfao.

K7JDVEYZUZRIBCV5 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

You mean naive and obsessed? 😂 Thank you 🤗
So it’s an evening event at a venue. I’ve basically paid for dinner, entertainment/performances and I’ll get to take a photo with him. At the rate of $200, he should be feeding me the first morsel too. lmfao.


I have a feeling that the obsession will come to an abrupt end after you've met him. 😆


My friend, at $200, he should be dining with you guys.


Did your sister really wanted to come, or you forced her?

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: C6VTDHWZJAXW5J3G


I have a feeling that the obsession will come to an abrupt end after you've met him. 😆


My friend, at $200, he should be dining with you guys.


Did your sister really wanted to come, or you forced her?

You’ll have to wait and watch. This encounter will either make us or break us. 😆 My sister was neutral. She offered to come if no one else would, so I bought her ticket since I’m the one who badly wants to go.

Posted: 3 years ago

Gossip Girl Masquerade GIF - Gossip Girl Masquerade Mask GIFs17CC66EB-4398-4826-A28F-29E9E2F35EDC.jpegUpdate on party it will be this upcoming weekend !! And attire is formal wear and masks 🎭 as shown above https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-mcKChOIw

Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".