Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
CC looks like a bday thread 😆
🥺 mein or suga Kahi or jake mana lenge valentine 🥺Originally posted by: TheMinion
If you do that, CC members will vote for my ousting as a CC opening team member, so NO
https://twitter.com/AlexInAir/status/1613134591249858562?s=20&t=0abTMyIiaBQL2YffvsY0XA
Another airline fiasco 😆.
Kismat kismat ki baat hoti hai
Decrations ki tension a lo, you can let me make the thread instead, and Jess can organize the party
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Decrations ki tension a lo, you can let me make the thread instead, and Jess can organize the party
Who are you, I don't know you...

Initially there was an huge outrage and outcry, but like all other social causes it died down...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0