Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Oh my lord! I remember you Drummedup! I called you drumstick you called me OSO! You legit found me at my worst and still liked me. How? Why? I didn’t even like me back then. Uffff. Such a pleasant surprise! Hope you are doing fabulous! 🤗 Good to see you too even if it is at a frequency of every 5 years. 🥺🤗
Omg! Good memory, dexter!
Yes, I am good, how are you? Last time you were busy blasting off a troll if I recall correctly, briefly coming out of your OSO zone 😆 Seems things are pretty cool around here now, whole BWF seems to have mellowed a lot.
Very hard to keep away from this place for some reason even with looong sabbaticals. Whenever I am here I tend to stalk BWF so remember a lot of old faces, this forum used to be so active and busy. And,no questions Dexter, you have always been my favourite. Also,really glad to know you are out of that phase for good. See, I always knew you are meant to be a OSO 😁 And likewise buddy, always a happy experience to see you! Keep rocking like you always do<3
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Yeh CC Feb tak chalega kya? At this rate, Minion will be making a Valentines special one😆
If it's a Valentines special thread, I'll let you "decorate" 😆
mein decorate kro kia ☺️valentine mein suga or mein hi honge bas ☺️☺️☺️
What did you edit after quoting me?!😡
mein decorate kro kia ☺️valentine mein suga or mein hi honge bas ☺️☺️☺️
If you do that, CC members will vote for my ousting as a CC opening team member, so NO

Omg! Good memory, dexter!
Yes, I am good, how are you? Last time you were busy blasting off a troll if I recall correctly, briefly coming out of your OSO zone 😆 Seems things are pretty cool around here now, whole BWF seems to have mellowed a lot.
Very hard to keep away from this place for some reason even with looong sabbaticals. Whenever I am here I tend to stalk BWF so remember a lot of old faces, this forum used to be so active and busy. And,no questions Dexter, you have always been my favourite. Also,really glad to know you are out of that phase for good. See, I always knew you are meant to be a OSO 😁 And likewise buddy, always a happy experience to see you! Keep rocking like you always do<3
I am great! You will always be my favorite too! 💕
Oh yeah. Not much phases me these days. I don’t know if it’s because I have mellowed down or this place has much nicer, chill people around now. But yes, it’s definitely less active than it used to be. Ahhh the troll…..must have been 7-8 months ago then. Vijay finally blocked newbies from copy pasting links, pictures and also sending PMs!!! We don’t have vicious MIDs attacking people anymore. Can you believe that?? I think we first met ten years ago when I was being harassed by some MID. This place is much safer now. Thank heavens. I guess you did manifest my e-future a decade ago. Who woulda thought I would calm down? Not I.
But full disclosure, when you said 🍗 it jogged my memory really hard or else I would be wandering around trying to figure out who you were! So glad to see you are around! Truly! 💕
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0