Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Hey check this out ..its hilarious takes less than 2 mins... if you drink tea you know.
Dex..do you drink tea? I don't think so..mm
Hey charuu watch this too lol
I am a tea snob which means I don’t drink tea unless it’s made by me…painstakingly for over 30 minutes. 😆
Omggg Diljit and Ali Sethi (pasoori fame) at Coachella? HUGE! What a time to be alive!
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Happy new year Adventurousman! A question for you- is it easier to manifest in an inebriated state since you’re less likely to have doubts? Have you tried it?
https://twitter.com/instiz_ichart/status/1612925399373340673?s=20&t=zPM1K4CUydnK3PcWCurM-g
New Jeans on the way to become South Korea’s national GG .
Yeh CC Feb tak chalega kya? At this rate, Minion will be making a Valentines special one😆

Hrithik looking more like Rakesh Roshan here with that moustache.
The CC is going at a good pace unlike others this was opened only two weeks ago actually 10 days ago !! 🍹🍹🍹🍹anyhow I’m here to update on the masquerade party which will start doing this weekend or next !!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0