Woohoo! I'm So Happy That The Forum For Junooniyatt Is Open!
Does Anyone Know When The Promos Would Released?
Page
of
1Woohoo! I'm So Happy That The Forum For Junooniyatt Is Open!
Does Anyone Know When The Promos Would Released?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When is bigg boss ending?
Originally posted by: la_Reine
When is bigg boss ending?
Initially The Finale Was Happening On 5th February
But
Now It's Delayed To 2 Weeks And Now The Finale Will Be Taking Place On 19 February
I guess they will release promo in last week of Jan or first week of Feb