Criticize nhi kr rhe the.. 😆 but it's funny how he thought to write apology fr it as if anyone cares abt him numbering tweets other than him.
Yeah I know 😆
Looks like he takes it very seriously and enjoying numbering his tweets.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Criticize nhi kr rhe the.. 😆 but it's funny how he thought to write apology fr it as if anyone cares abt him numbering tweets other than him.
Yeah I know 😆
Looks like he takes it very seriously and enjoying numbering his tweets.
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Yeah I know 😆Looks like he takes it very seriously and enjoying numbering his tweets.
Ye umeed hogi koi book likhega Teets Of Amitabh😆
I don't even understand why he is so relevant even today. 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
let him do his time pass by numbering tweets - even if farziwala TP it’s harmless activity he is involved in - keeping him busy, why should he be criticized for this? There are tons of other things to criticize 😆
I guess no one is criticizing him.
See, He got almost 18K likes on his this horrible mistake 🤣
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
Amitabh Bachchan health updates- hospitalised https://www.indiaforums.com/article/veteran-actor-amitabh-bachchan-hospitalised-report_234403
https://x.com/i/status/2024166123667923082
Filmfare awards South 21st February Filmfare awards 21st February- Amitabh Rashmika Arijit nominated...
Who was better playing both father and son when they were both around 60 in real life? Amitabh Bachchan in Sooryavansham or Shah Rukh Khan in...
4