It is a flop.
Now they will air Kamli movie this Sat at 8 pm. Then maybe Pyari Moni.😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It is a flop.
Now they will air Kamli movie this Sat at 8 pm. Then maybe Pyari Moni.😕
This seems less of a TV show and more of an anti interest teaching session
Like everything revolves around that. If they are so much against interest they should ask their government to stop taking loans from IMF since that's on interest too
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
This seems less of a TV show and more of an anti interest teaching session
Like everything revolves around that. If they are so much against interest they should ask their government to stop taking loans from IMF since that's on interest too
I am sad this drama didn't work. Coz I became a fan of Talha after JBG. Any way. Thanks for saving my time.. I was planning to watch this.. but since it isn't impressive I'll skip it.🥺
I am sad this drama didn't work. Coz I became a fan of Talha after JBG. Any way. Thanks for saving my time.. I was planning to watch this.. but since it isn't impressive I'll skip it.🥺
JBG was a propoganda show. Not saying as an Indian but actually as a history enthusiast. This seemed an effort to just wash away all their misdeeds and blame one community for everything wrong that was done
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
JBG was a propoganda show. Not saying as an Indian but actually as a history enthusiast. This seemed an effort to just wash away all their misdeeds and blame one community for everything wrong that was done
I am not talking about the history. I know it was a propoganda show. But I was talking about Talha's acting in it. He was very fresh and he gave a mature acting.
The story of this drama is very boring so no one watches it. This drama is fetching only 2.9 trp aaj Kal🙄
I am shocked even 2.9 bhi aa rahe hai..yeh bhi zyada hai...
yeh show 1.9 trp deserve karta hai 😑Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I am shocked even 2.9 bhi aa rahe hai..yeh bhi zyada hai...
I would say 0.9 or - 1.9
Express tv ky show sy bhi kaam😱Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I would say 0.9 or - 1.9