Welcome to the club ❤️
We are betting on who will get married first.. JJ or us peeps.. who have started reading this FF in college 😆🤣
Don't you know anyone from the senior members?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Welcome to the club ❤️
We are betting on who will get married first.. JJ or us peeps.. who have started reading this FF in college 😆🤣
Don't you know anyone from the senior members?
She hasn't even visited since December. I dnt think we'll get any advance level lessons
She has not visited, but she does visits in short intervals....
So let's hope n try for best
Guys let's start Tagging Jaanu di (Hemaeerti) in every post....
I'm sure it will be Us only....
Until and unless Januu di decides to make a favour on us by giving advanced level lessons.... After the Strawberries🤣
Omg 🤣
I hope I get some more lessons before getting married. It'll be a great help 😆
As you wish 🤣
Humara update kaisa ho
Chota Bheem k mukke jaisa ho 😝 (dhamakedaar)
She hasn't even visited since December. I dnt think we'll get any advance level lessons
That's sad 😭
Not ourside IF😭
Ohh 😔 but can we tag them and maybe they know Janu di and they can call her and tell her to come back soon
This thread is also almost full now.. we atleast need a new thread to continue our dharna 😜
Plzzz diiii
I miss Samyu and Jo's friendship
Hemakeerti OSes - Compiled PBD INDEX Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter...
Jodha Akbar FF : --- Who loves Him Most (M) --- Link to my other threads Thread 1 Thread 2 - Thread 3 :::::Thread 4::::...
Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...
Part 1 Two Worlds Here she was. Jodha Shekhawat stood in front of the gleaming glass and steel headquarters of Khan Engineering in Agra. The...
1.2k