Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Just heard this wonderful song yest morning..so felt tempted to learn this one and posted yest night..Godhey pe sawaar hai...a beautiful cover from Trending movie Qala 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=75&recordingId=11540474102787534&share_type=copyLink

The 2nd song..Chandni raat mei with a SM Vocalist

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=75&recordingId=11540474102779645&share_type=copyLink

MochaQueen thumbnail

You are so sweet for always offering to do duets with everyone Nidhi has such a sweet voice...you should convince her to come here and post more solos

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

You are so sweet for always offering to do duets with everyone Nidhi has such a sweet voice...you should convince her to come here and post more solos

Thank u Hina 😊 I'll let her know that she's being appreciated here and that she should come here more often ... πŸ‘

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful songs and so calming...❀️❀️..soothing u sound Khushi ...there was so much tehraav the way u sang...Awesome dearπŸ₯³πŸ‘

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhii.3007

I came πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹

Great! πŸ₯³

Now do keep visiting here and posting more often. People want to listen to more of your songs πŸ‘

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Beautiful songs and so calming...❀️❀️..soothing u sound Khushi ...there was so much tehraav the way u sang...Awesome dearπŸ₯³πŸ‘

Thank you Inna saara πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Great! πŸ₯³

Now do keep visiting here and posting more often. People want to listen to more of your songs πŸ‘

Thank you for welcoming me back again