Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

You know what I am going through still I write 

I am totally heartbroken and really sorry I have compared your story comments with mine 

Muje Aise ni karna Chahie tha as Meri aukat ni hai ke LFR ko compare karo but Maine kar diya 

If you are hurt I am genuinely sorry 😢 

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Simimaaneet90

You know what I am going through still I write 

I am totally heartbroken and really sorry I have compared your story comments with mine 

Muje Aise ni karna Chahie tha as Meri aukat ni hai ke LFR ko compare karo but Maine kar diya 

If you are hurt I am genuinely sorry 😢 

Babu aukat wali baat nahi hai it's just ki aap new ho. Or main old. That's it. But many my readers to start giving formal comments just like Taahir. Initially his comments were very good but now he wrote only few lines. I feel that he is a new reader... Time is changing to sab change ho raha hai. Baby don't feel sad 

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dragon-Heart

Babu aukat wali baat nahi hai it's just ki aap new ho. Or main old. That's it. But many my readers to start giving formal comments just like Taahir. Initially his comments were very good but now he wrote only few lines. I feel that he is a new reader... Time is changing to sab change ho raha hai. Baby don't feel sad 

Bat Vo hi hai that I m new jaan is Liye ye ho raha hai but you know Ke Meri health Kaisi hai Aur Kaise Muje cheezein affect karti hai to is se Pehle Aur hurt Hoon I will stop sharing my work 😢 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Apologies for late comments

Thanks for the pm and update

Part 7

Lovely update… excellently written 

well Maan is at Ms Raheja's place

so Geet is Ms Raheja

of cos he knows her family

sad that her dad passed away

curious to know why she left him

oh she called Maan but at that time he was getting marriedas expected Geet was upset when Maan started 

talking about Khushi

sad that Geet resorted to drinking as she was depressed

Annie knows Geet as well

Khushi was Maan's wife

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 1 years ago
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

NOTE

I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED BY THE RESPONSES ON THIS STORY 

NO ONE IS GIVING NICE COMMENTS, ALL ARE JUST GIVING COMMENTS SO THAT THEY CAN GET PASSWORD FOR THE NEXT PART 

I JUST HAVE 9 OR 10 READERS BUT I AM OKAY WITH IT IF THEY GIVE GOOD RESPONSE 

IF NO ONE IS LIKING MY STORY THEN PLEASE DON’T COMMENT

I HAVE HEALTH ISSUES FROM SO MANY YEARS AND CAME BACK HERE JUST TO DISTRACT ME 

WHENEVER I WRITE AN UPDATE MY HEALTH GETS WORSE BUT STILL I WRITE IT BECOZ I WANTED TO DIATRACT MYSELF FROM ALL THE ISSUES I M FACING 

BUT IT SEEMS NO ONE IS INTERESTED THEN FINE I WILL STOP GIVING PASSWORD TO ANY ONE 

I WILL NOT STOP WRITING AS IS SAID THAT I AM WRITING FOR MY OWN SELF SO I WILL WRITE AND COMPLETE IT BUT WILL STOP SHARING IT HERE AND WILL NOT GIVE PASSOWRD TO ANYONE 

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE RESPONSE 

BY SAYING RESPONSE I MEANT TO SAY THAT NO ONE IS GIVING ME COMMENTS MORE THEN 4 LINES 

SO ITS FINE I WILL WRITE IT FOR MY OWN SELF AS NOW NO ONE HAS TO BOTHER TO LIKE OR COMMENT 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT TILL NOW 

TAKE CARE EVERYONE 

SIGNING OFF FROM IF NOW 

IT WAS GREAT TO BE HERE BUT NOT ANYMORE 

I can understand your pain baby 😢 and you know I'm always with you but its also true I want to read your story 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We know how much efforts you put in dear we would love to see you continue the story for us also but kindly take care of your health too.. sending more love to you ❤️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Simi

how are now feeling?

I enjoy reading your story

appreciate that you update even though you are unwell 

please continue when you are feeling better 

Edited by khwaishfan - 1 years ago
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

Even after putting so much effort there is very bad response from some ppl and it hurts me 😢😢😢😢

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

I will continue but not sure if I will share pw or not as I m very  hurt 😢 😢 😢 

heycookie thumbnail

I don’t think it’s becoz of the start 

Richa just started her LFR6 and she is getting big comments 

I am not comparing as I can’t compare my self with her as she is a big writer and I am small but she is getting and her story is also very twisted as it’s LFR Series 

It’s clear one thing that I am not a good writer and not able to connect with my readers so that is why I m getting this response 

Even when story will proceed I will get the same response so it’s better to stop rather then get hurt time and again 

don't know the reason but we are left with limited amount of readers now, I'm posting a fiction too and even a one liner comment makes me happy lol, getting response out of readers is pretty tough with mostly being silent ones who has just begun commenting which is mostly short n summery of the updates. I'd say don't blame yourself, its just how it is right now.