Members Lounge

Harry and Meghan Drama

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its nothing short of a Bollywood film. Two Warrying brothers and their wives..merits a discussion i guess

Latest report is William assaulted Harry physically😭

The Late Queen did not allow bechari Meghan to wear the emerald Tiara that she had chosen for her wedding,instead she had to settle for buddhi dead queen mary's Tiara🥺

During Meg-Harry SubhVivah, evil Bhabhi Kate changed the timing of dress rehearsals and the outfit of flower girls at the last minute making ideal bahu meghan cry😭

It was monster William and Dyan Kate who egged Harry on to wear the Nazi outfit

William is Harry's arch nemesis according to bhola Harry

Camilla is the evil stepmother whom Harry doesn't like and had asked his father not to marry her(this we already guessed đŸ˜ƒ)

Harry puttar drove through the tunnel twice at the same speed as her mother's car which crashed💔

Raja charles often jokes with harry about his real father not being him and someone else whom Diana was rumored to have affair with😎

Brave Harry has killed 25 taliban😉

Pyaari Bahu meghan is Diana's reincarnationas claimed by Harry

will add more, have pre-ordered harry's book "spare"

Edited by MrChatVsNorway - 1 years ago

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64170469.amp

😲😲

At first, he attacked the entire royal family in media.. claiming that they were racist, speculating his unborn child’s color, etc

Now, he’s attacking his own brother saying worse things.. 

After all mud slinging, I don’t think the royal family will forgive them or give them Prince / Princess titles for their children like Will Kate’s children have. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ekta Kapoor is listening

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Inka alag Bigg Boss chal raha hai😆

He said he was confused whether to wear a Nazi outfit or another outfit (pilot or something), and asked Will and Kate to choose between the two. And now he is making it look like they forced him to wear it.

He was 21, not 10. Khudki akal ghas charne gayi thi?

I have no love for William or any of the royals (I do hate Charles and Camilla though😆) but Harry and Meghan: "tum mujhe tang karne lage ho" đŸ¤Ł

After all this he says he wants his 'brother and father' back. Kyu?

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64170469.amp

😲😲

At first, he attacked the entire royal family in media.. claiming that they were racist, speculating his unborn child’s color, etc

Now, he’s attacking his own brother saying worse things.. 

After all mud slinging, I don’t think the royal family will forgive them or give them Prince / Princess titles for their children like Will Kate’s children have. 

The British Royal family are problematic and dysfunctional AF.  Their racism was always known. From rumors of Queen Mother being displeased at the thought of Apartheid ending in South Africa to Prince Philip making numerous derogatory remarks about Africans to either Philip or Charles underplaying the British atrocities in India.  

William’s temper is something that had been talked about before. I think even a few years ago by some British author.  He wasn’t as curt or bleak about it as Harry is being in this book, but it has been said that he’s not this nice cheery person that he appears in public. 

Harry and Megan are no saints. They are at best stupid to not have realized what the monarchy’s protocols would do to an outsider, and at worst just problematic jackasses who thought they could rebel and still be go on with their rich royal lives.  I’m sure they’ve made a lot of mistakes and had their own selfish tantrums.  

Still, I think when it comes to big things, they are telling the truth.  The way British tabloids picked on Megan over innocuous things while Kate had been praised over the same things was out there for the whole world to see.  Case in point, Kate touching her pregnant belly was maternal and warm whereas Megan touching her belly was showing off. Kate was having cravings for avocados whereas Megan was causing problems by demanding avocados.  And the fact the tabloids’ negative coverage of Megan started shortly after rumors of William’s extramarital affair cannot be a coincidence.  

Last but not least, as long as the British Royal family is continuing to support Andrew the child rapist they have no moral high ground to talk. None.  

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The British Royal family are problematic and dysfunctional AF.  Their racism was always known. From rumors of Queen Mother being displeased at the thought of Apartheid ending in South Africa to Prince Philip making numerous derogatory remarks about Africans to either Philip or Charles underplaying the British atrocities in India.  

William’s temper is something that had been talked about before. I think even a few years ago by some British author.  He wasn’t as curt or bleak about it as Harry is being in this book, but it has been said that he’s not this nice cheery person that he appears in public. 

Harry and Megan are no saints. They are at best stupid to not have realized what the monarchy’s protocols would do to an outsider, and at worst just problematic jackasses who thought they could rebel and still be go on with their rich royal lives.  I’m sure they’ve made a lot of mistakes and had their own selfish tantrums.  

Still, I think when it comes to big things, they are telling the truth.  The way British tabloids picked on Megan over innocuous things while Kate had been praised over the same things was out there for the whole world to see.  Case in point, Kate touching her pregnant belly was maternal and warm whereas Megan touching her belly was showing off. Kate was having cravings for avocados whereas Megan was causing problems by demanding avocados.  And the fact the tabloids’ negative coverage of Megan started shortly after rumors of William’s extramarital affair cannot be a coincidence.  

Last but not least, as long as the British Royal family is continuing to support Andrew the child rapist they have no moral high ground to talk. None.  

Facts!

They shouldve put an end to this monarchy nonsense after Elizabeth passed away. Uss joker ko King bana diya.

I heard Meghan was comparing them leaving the royal family to Mandela being released from prison. Seriously??  

Have they even given up their allowances from the royal family? Or are they still taking those.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I mean he was pretty open about his drug use and his “first time” where he probably got spotted too. But then again, find me a single Eton boy who hasn’t done cocaine amongst other hard drugs.😆I’ve never understood the sympathy people have for the British Royal Family. They’re f’d up in so many ways and I really don’t care about them. I’m just here for the Ekta Kapoor level family drama.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Daebak

Facts!

They shouldve put an end to this monarchy nonsense after Elizabeth passed away. Uss joker ko King bana diya.

I heard Meghan was comparing them leaving the royal family to Mandela being released from prison. Seriously??  Have they given up their allowances from the royal family? Or are they still taking those.

I think they’ve been cut off since they are no longer working royals, hence the documentary and this book.  They are making money off of these.  

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think they’ve been cut off since they are no longer working royals, hence the documentary and this book.  They are making money off of these.  

Ya but I had read they were stripped off their titles and privileges but will still get their allowance. I guess its safe to assume that iske baad toh nahi milega.😆