Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashaam thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes I want the same thing too abhi must suffer he has hurt akshara to the core 

He is a rubbish and his mother is the worst 

Can anyone let me know please that when the whole accident happened with akshara and Neil didn't akshara tell Neil not to go and that they will call the police, but it was Neil who decided himself to go and help the girls?  

SahityaManoj thumbnail

I neither don’t want Abhimanyu and Akshara together.. Compared Abhinav ( Jai) is very understanding and really make a good pair with Akshara. 

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kunwari_Chudail

I don't want them together no human deserves a dumbass like akshara as their partner.

your husband kicked you out granted but what was the reason for breaking off relationship with your mayka and living separately 

Phokat ki sympathy chahiye bas.

Right..she is undergoing a complicated pregnancy, has no place to live and she decides to live separately 😐Atleast she should have waited till delivery and then abondon them if she wanted..and how Goenkas are fine with the arrangement too? 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira are just hyped and glorified by the makers.. except physical intimacy there is nothing like pure love between them.. they are quite opposite to each other with contrast personalities.. I’ll be rather interested to see their individual journey as co-parents.. bcoz that is what is left to be shown.. fighting, separating, reuniting sab kuch dikhadiya ek baar nayi dho baar.. if they reunite again this will be the dumbest show running so far. I hope they show different concepts like co-parenting, single mother etc.. not interested in their re-union at all.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

Abhira are just hyped and glorified by the makers.. except physical intimacy there is nothing like pure love between them.. they are quite opposite to each other with contrast personalities.. I’ll be rather interested to see their individual journey as co-parents.. bcoz that is what is left to be shown.. fighting, separating, reuniting sab kuch dikhadiya ek baar nayi dho baar.. if they reunite again this will be the dumbest show running so far. I hope they show different concepts like co-parenting, single mother etc.. not interested in their re-union at all.

It was clear from day 1 that he only wanted Akshu to get some mental peace from his traumatic life. There was never love involved. He wasn't even physically attracted to her like arohi was to him. He just thought he loved akshu. Otherwise he would have been distraught that she married someone else but he was perfectly fine with this arrangement.😂If Abhira again reunite after separation and reuniting again, it's indeed stupidest show ever made after ghum hai kisi ke pyar mein. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

It was clear from day 1 that he only wanted Akshu to get some mental peace from his traumatic life. There was never love involved. He wasn't even physically attracted to her like arohi was to him. He just thought he loved akshu. Otherwise he would have been distraught that she married someone else but he was perfectly fine with this arrangement.😂If Abhira again reunite after separation and reuniting again, it's indeed stupidest show ever made after ghum hai kisi ke pyar mein. 

Are yaar seperating , leap , divorce, reunion are part and parcel of yrkkh happening from s2

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Are yaar seperating , leap , divorce, reunion are part and parcel of yrkkh happening from s2

Audience bore nahi hoti ye sab bakwas repeatedly dekh ke, 6 saal ke baad reunion phir Ek saal baad separation phir reunion phir separation. Inke divorce lawyer ki to chandi he chandi 😂

sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I too, don't like them together just don't like pranali from the beginning she looks like a little girl and akshra Character is not fit for her plus the Character itself is far from reality. 

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Look I never liked HC and Pranali as jodi, didn't find any Chemistry between them so I didn't watch it, but now when abhi is so much destroyed and story has got too much twisted, would anyone now want Abhira to reunite as a couple? Would it not be ok for them to co parent? Or if Abhi accuses her and tries to take custody of child and belittles akshu and abhinav that they are poor and cannot provide good facilities to his baby. 😢🙄 I don't know what to say but I definitely don't want Abhira to reunite as a couple.

I never liked their Jodi too! Pranali looks younger than her original age. In the starting episodes their puppy love episodes are cringey….mature audience definitely doesn’t like that I guess..Harshad is ok as father.. I can’t imagine young girls like pranali and Karishma in mother roles 

Edited by Veesam - 1 years ago
Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veesam

I never liked their Jodi too! Pranali looks younger than her original age. In the starting episodes their puppy love episodes are cringey….mature audience definitely doesn’t like that I guess..Harshad is ok as father.. I can’t imagine young girls like pranali and Karishma in mother roles 

i think this is where ekta kapoor excels, or more credit to her creative team, she is great at casting. She doesn’t always succeed but if you see shows like bandini which was a love story of a 18 and 40 year old woman man it could have been horrible to see if not for excellent casting and great script at the beginning. 
No matter how bad ekta kapoor ruins her shows at the end, she is an amazing starter, all her iconic couples have great love stories at start, she gives them a chance to bloom on screen before she tears them down. Yrkkh season 3 is written like a ekta kapoor show without the magic of ekta kapoor.