Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Post Bollywood Songs in your own voice Thread #7 - Page 68

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I’m planning another party this time a masquerade Bollywood musical extravaganza New Years party !! 888AF6EF-AB39-4A4B-B857-B8AAF2AFD5B2.jpeg

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Charu21

Allu allu allu ⭐️

Thanks so much for singing oh haseena zulfon wali.. it sounded just as I expected! Absolutely AMAZING! ❤️ Loved it sooooo much 🥳 As always you pick the gem on SM, the guy sounds so good too.. You both rocked it!

Dhal gaya din was lovely too ⭐️ 

Apologies for the delay yaar🤗Loved singing it as much...the guy Ajit is a fab singer and that made it easy for me for this song...he was equally whacky in Rafi/Shammi style😆This was a surprise for me too as he is actually good in ghazals...so this song..his style was apt for the song..so chose him😃Thanks so much dear for wonderful opportunity of this song❤️

allizzwell thumbnail

Thanks so much darling🤗❤️😆

allizzwell thumbnail

Absolutely brilliant and outstanding Heisu...❤️I guess your song selection sends shock waves amongst us as each time u go for something we don't expect😆You sounded so much comfy with the pitch of Arijit and sang ekdum in a chilled out mode. Rocked it completely 👏🥳Lovely😃And I expected ...The Return of Anu Malik😒

allizzwell thumbnail

Hold friends

My song for the day...Meri saanson mei tum from the movie Aaina

https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/FwoCSk

allizzwell thumbnail

Hello friends

Posting my song for the day...Tip tip barsa pani...new version...dhinak dhin dha🤣

#ShareInvitation

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Top BillBoard!

https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/rp1YcD#ShareInvitation

Edited by allizzwell - 1 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

Awesome Harsh 😎Ekdum Shammi avtaarkya adaa kya jalwe tere Nathu😆U sounded very comfortable singing this type of song..a new genre for u🥳..damn good yaar👏

Khushi sounded very cute and sweet very peppy and bubbly flow guys...Beautiful 👏👏

allizzwell thumbnail