Originally posted by: vishaka29
All the articles say amicably but she unfollowed him thats not very amicable
No she’s still following him.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: vishaka29
All the articles say amicably but she unfollowed him thats not very amicable
No she’s still following him.
seriously I didn’t even know they were dating !! These days ok outta the loop lol 😂!! There so many new comers hard to keep up on them !!Originally posted by: semantic.error
Damn. I was rooting for Discount Ranbir and Discount Alia
Oh must be my Insta glitch then
Would you like to elaborate on that? 😆
Lol nothing much to say I guess 😆
they somehow always looked like a temp couple - even though both seem kinda sweet individuals 😅
I think most of us on IF only believed in true love because of this couple. Thanks a lot for making us lose our faith in love.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I think most of us on IF only believed in true love because of this couple. Thanks a lot for making us lose our faith in love.
🤣
And not only lose our faith in love but now we will hv to miss their airport/party pics too 😭😭
good for tara
i wonder whether alia bhabhi played the bupid...is there a word for opposite of cupid?
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
He is a much better looking version of Ranbir in some pictures. More than Ranbir I think he looks like Pulkit Samrat though.
Yeah he has more of a baby face though. I dont remember how Pukit looks because its been years but I do remember he was attractive😆
TARA KEEPING IT MELLOW 👍🏼
https://x.com/i/status/2079074686634471816 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxN85kBZiI8
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da5h98rMNxc/?igsh=Mm1mYnlocXZoYWpt
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
15