🥂Happy New Year 2023 Bollywood CC #96 !! VIP ENTRY 🥳🎊🥁🥂- Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

49k

Users

63

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THE BUCS BIG NIGHT ... WHAT DOES IT MEAN ? 😃

https://twitter.com/i/status/1609931332183785473

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
They made it to playoffs. I doubt they do much tho


I think Super Bowl teams are


Bills

Chiefs

Bengals

49ers

Cowboys

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They made it to playoffs. I doubt they do much tho


I think Super Bowl teams are


Bills

Chiefs

Bengals

49ers

Cowboys


List is perfect, but would exchange Bengals for Eagles 👍🏼

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe


List is perfect, but would exchange Bengals for Eagles 👍🏼


Trust me if Eagles win SB I will be happier than anyone. But I dont trust Eagles in playoffs they are young and their QB health. So I am cautious

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


Trust me if Eagles win SB I will be happier than anyone. But I dont trust Eagles in playoffs they are young and their QB health. So I am cautious


Superbowl bound from that list ...

Possibly Chiefs vs Cowboys 👍🏼

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

YEAR NOT BEGINNING GREAT FOR JEREMY RENNER

https://twitter.com/i/status/1610023191497543683

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Happy new year fellow CCians 🤗 my CKUs, Supari (may you continue witching), LaReine (hope your devar doesn't steal another macbook from you this year), Rainbow (hope you don't have to drink a ramen infused chai this year), d3v, BT, Otto, Autumn, Nishita, Nimbuuu, Adrak, (Now I sound like I'm just listing a cooking recipe...I will stop)

Where did you go bolluuuu...I missed you🤗

My devrani is back at my house these days koi usko vacation pe le jao pls

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".