Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol !! Thanks on the cakesOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
There’s some people I wished happy new year and some people I didn’t wish 😂
Happy new year Jess you ball of sweetness 🥰 Well you are not shaped like a ball but I mean the ball of sweet is in you. Okay you know what I meant. Love my dolls they are so cute.
Happy new year fellow CCians 🤗 my CKUs, Supari (may you continue witching), LaReine (hope your devar doesn't steal another macbook from you this year), Rainbow (hope you don't have to drink a ramen infused chai this year), d3v, BT, Otto, Autumn, Nishita, Nimbuuu, Adrak, (Now I sound like I'm just listing a cooking recipe...I will stop)
This is a bit dark for New Year content but it really puts things into perspective and all the bs we worry ourselves with 😆 with https://twitter.com/culturaltutor/status/1609529766096560133
Yikes what’s up with the sudden influx of MIDs today?
Originally posted by: sev.puri
Yikes what’s up with the sudden influx of MIDs today?
FOD has more free time in her hands today to make new MIDs it seems 😆 .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0