I don’t know why I don’t see this happening. Kiara is too young to get married, her career has just took off somewhat. Although I don’t think she has much to offer anyways.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t know why I don’t see this happening. Kiara is too young to get married, her career has just took off somewhat. Although I don’t think she has much to offer anyways.
What's Kiara's age? Everyone's saying she is too young to get married. Google shows 30???
Kiara is too young to marry, and what a upgrade for Siddharth.
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
16