Post Bollywood Songs in your own voice Thread #7 - Page 65

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Isamreen

Thank you NP for your encouraging words ☺️

I will practice more so that it's better next song onwards.

Great! That's the spirit πŸ₯³

Waise this one was pretty good too. Despite it being a tough song and your very first song on SM you still sang very well. πŸ‘

Originally posted by Charu21

Happy New Year to you too JSC. πŸ€— Thank you so much buddy for always taking out time for listening to all songs here.. It always feels so good when I get a reaction notification from you on my song.. Thanks for always appreciating everyone here πŸ€—

πŸ€— Feels good to listen to you guyssmiley27

Sorry, for not commenting thoughπŸ˜… Sirf react karke chalijaati hoonπŸ˜†..

Thank you so much charu for always being so encouraging and welcoming πŸ€—

I had been practicing every now and then but use to delete it afterwards, but today I got courage

I know this has been sung by either you or Lakshmi ☺️ I can't compete but this song was perfect for new year.

Thanks once again I will reach out to you for any queries πŸ€—

Aww I am so glad you posted finally! πŸ₯³

Fikar not.. once you get used to it, you will slowly start noticing the improvement with practice.. singing along with music was difficult for me too and now i am pretty comfy with it. 

NP is our SM guru and thanks to him I have got some knowledge too.. so yes bilkul bindass kuchh bhi puchh sakti ho.. πŸ€—

Originally posted by Just_Say_Cheese

πŸ€— Feels good to listen to you guyssmiley27

Sorry, for not commenting thoughπŸ˜… Sirf react karke chalijaati hoonπŸ˜†..

Oh my God!! Don't even say that!! Reactions are more than enough to say that you loved it, you don't have to comment to convey it out loud! πŸ€—  These days even I give reactions only and comment very less.. πŸ˜†

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_user_id=12103424007389463&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=69&recordingId=12103424051690776&share_type=copyLink 

Finally I posted something on SM πŸ˜…

It's still difficult for me aap log pata nahi kaise karlete ho, I think I don't have that voice quality on the mic, i sing better in person πŸ˜† 

SammyπŸ€—β€οΈso so glad to see u on SM😎You chose such a tough song...kya daasu entry..πŸ‘..Yours is the first song dear...just keep trying the different effects ...u will get to know what options u need for different songs...I am also still trying..πŸ€”(Nathu...u don't listen ok😑)So u will defn get that what u r looking for. You sounded beautiful β€οΈ

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

That's a beautiful song, Dexy. Heard it for the first time, loved it β€οΈ

So today NP, I, Sam, you and Allu have posted.. Now we need Heisen to post something. Can you please use your powers and make him sing something! β­οΈ 

Allu β­οΈ

Tere liye palko -

Yaar how did I miss seeing your song again! Just saw it a while ago, thanks to someone! This is such a beautiful song of Lata ji, the tune is complex and it's difficult to sing, one notices it only while singing it! You sang it so beautifully.. really loved it β€οΈ 

Aankh hai bhari bhari was lovely too.. you rock all duets, girl πŸ₯³

Heisen.. all have posted their songs today.. 

Tum bhi kuchh ---

Gaao... gaao.. 

πŸ˜†

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago